Honest Mum - how very dishonest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thought I’d start a thread for her as some have mentioned her being outed for buying followers in the past and I want to know more.

Also she must take the award for the most miserable kids in photos. This isn’t a comment on the children just her clearly making them pose for and attend things they don’t quite clearly hate. Poor boys

Reactions: 1
She has such an inflated ego. Another middle class privileged instawanker. With her stylist, manager, hairdresser and all that. Someone must be massaging her ego. Her book was a pile of tit. She is a total z list who will sell her kids soul for a freebie.

She was one of the first to say she was on a shoot. Yep just her hubby snapping some images. The embarrassment when she dressed as an air hotness for a free holiday.

She’s turning into a favourite hate watch how can anyone love themselves so much? All the hair touching and flicking and her poses! Why do brands throw so much stuff st her? And how many ‘buy my bestselling book’ swipe ups in the last couple of days? Maybe not so bestselling if she’s has to push it so hard!

Had no idea who this woman was and thought I'd check her out - Good god I've never seen such miserable looking "insta children"!!! My eldest no longer likes having his photo taken... So I don't make him! Those poor boys! And what the hell even is a "MUMBOSS"... She comes across like such a nause with all her "paid partnerships" ... Her followers must be exhausted trying to keep up with her!

She has such an inflated ego. Another middle class privileged instawanker. With her stylist, manager, hairdresser and all that. Someone must be massaging her ego. Her book was a pile of tit. She is a total z list who will sell her kids soul for a freebie.

She was one of the first to say she was on a shoot. Yep just her hubby snapping some images. The embarrassment when she dressed as an air hotness for a free holiday.

I didn’t realise she had a stylist aswell wow proper celeb there
She’s trying to promote her mum now honest grandma who looks miserable as sin also

Another mum at my sons school met her once at an event a year or so ago and said her kids were on tablets and looked bored and miserable. She tried to get them to wave or something and they didn’t even look up They clearly don’t like being carted around to these things

I struggle here with this one.

She seems like she is actually lovely and she openly supports smaller bloggers (albeit a bit 'one day you can be just like me'). However she has low engagement vs her following and it wouldn't surprise me at all if she follows / unfollows.

Her an Louise Pentland had a spat a few months back, in fact, it was titled similarly to this thread.

Her family clearly aren't always on board with it all, and yes the kids look like they hate it at times.

She seems like she is actually lovely and she openly supports smaller bloggers (albeit a bit 'one day you can be just like me'). However she has low engagement vs her following and it wouldn't surprise me at all if she follows / unfollows.

Her an Louise Pentland had a spat a few months back, in fact, it was titled similarly to this thread.

Her family clearly aren't always on board with it all, and yes the kids look like they hate it at times.
What did Louise pentland say I missed it all.

She deffinately does follow unfollow she has done it to me about 20 times alone

She's infamous on the influencer circuit for buying followers.
yep, worst kept secret I heard from a friend of mine who works with these lot

What did Louise pentland say I missed it all.

She deffinately does follow unfollow she has done it to me about 20 times alone
Louise called her out publicly for buying all her followers and unfollow/follow because she had been paid to be giving lectures on how to be amazing to up and coming and established bloggers who all knew how she had done it. Think they got sick of the charade

I dont think she looks friendly at all - those eyes look wicked and not in a good way! Strikes me as patronising and super egotistical. she only supports the little ones because the big ones can see right through her strategy and the little ones are still gullible and desperate for a leg up
Poor kids what a tit lifestyle being her work pawns

Another mum at my sons school met her once at an event a year or so ago and said her kids were on tablets and looked bored and miserable. She tried to get them to wave or something and they didn’t even look up They clearly don’t like being carted around to these things
when ive see them on other peoples stories who are at the same event they are always on tablets or having a tantrum

I didn’t realise she had a stylist aswell wow proper celeb there
She’s trying to promote her mum now honest grandma who looks miserable as sin also
no way, honest grandma????

this 'doing a shoot' tit drives me mad! A friend or relative taking a few pictures does not equal a photoshoot or id be doing a photoshoot every time i got drunk

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I've met her a couple of times at events. She always trys to be the center of attention but everyone finds her fake and annoying. Even people shes working with complain about her.

Back when she just had a tiny following she had an agent and everything was freebies - cars, holidays, meals, days out. Never paid for anything and gets paid money on top of that. I dread to think how much she makes now from just a few genuine followers.

She goes to all the events she can and is very good at networking and pouncing on people she can make money out of. The followers are either bought or got using bots. I looked up her book when it came out for fake reviews and they said 100% of the reviews look fake!

He blog is dead but the agent is great at putting it forward for awards so you would think it's popular and well read, but it isn't. Everything about this woman is fake. She's outwardly projecting this successful brand and is still faking it till she makes it. Honest she isn't.

I've met her a couple of times at events. She always trys to be the center of attention but everyone finds her fake and annoying. Even people shes working with complain about her.

Back when she just had a tiny following she had an agent and everything was freebies - cars, holidays, meals, days out. Never paid for anything and gets paid money on top of that. I dread to think how much she makes now from just a few genuine followers.

She goes to all the events she can and is very good at networking and pouncing on people she can make money out of. The followers are either bought or got using bots. I looked up her book when it came out for fake reviews and they said 100% of the reviews look fake!

He blog is dead but the agent is great at putting it forward for awards so you would think it's popular and well read, but it isn't. Everything about this woman is fake. She's outwardly projecting this successful brand and is still faking it till she makes it. Honest she isn't.
I remember she wrote a post about making six figures from blogging and that was when I had to unfollow....

She is always loudly filming her freebie meals in restaurants and you just get the vibe she is desperately hoping the other diners notice her and recognise her, when really they are probably wishing she’d just shut up!

They are all at it with trying to add their mums to their ‘brand’- Mother Pukka has Grandma Pukka, That Mummy Smile has Granny Smile, no doubt there’s more! Plus all the ones now trying to make their husbands part of the brand ala MOD & FOD!

She is always loudly filming her freebie meals in restaurants and you just get the vibe she is desperately hoping the other diners notice her and recognise her, when really they are probably wishing she’d just shut up!

They are all at it with trying to add their mums to their ‘brand’- Mother Pukka has Grandma Pukka, That Mummy Smile has Granny Smile, no doubt there’s more! Plus all the ones now trying to make their husbands part of the brand ala MOD & FOD!
They smell a bit of money and 'fame' and off they go. Sad fucks. sorry, its been a tough day at work and I just cant stomach these freeloading idiots

The blog is dead but the agent is great at putting it forward for awards so you would think it's popular and well read, but it isn't. Everything about this woman is fake. She's outwardly projecting this successful brand and is still faking it till she makes it. Honest she isn't.
How do you know the blog is dead? She says she gets over 100k views a month?

I remember she wrote a post about making six figures from blogging and that was when I had to unfollow....
She mentions her 6 figures from blogging a lot, but I wonder how much that really means? If she has been blogging for 5 years and made 100000 over those 5 years, yeah she’s made ‘6 figures from blogging’ but that’s only 20000 a year, which is a great amount for a sideline but not that much if its your full time job and you’re selling your kids childhood for that? Also not quite the same as the 100000 a year that she implies she’s making when she bangs on about making 6 figures from blogging, but I’ve nit actually seen her say she mages that a year anywhere? (She might say that in her book though, I only read the free download sample and it didn’t inspire me to read anymore it was a long speil about how amazing and talented she has always been, even as a baby.

How do you know the blog is dead? She says she gets over 100k views a month?
There's tools to check it. It's not totally dead but most of the visitors are just there for a pancakes recipe - they've no idea who honest mum is as all they're looking for is a pancakes recipe that ranks well on google.

I don't doubt shes making 6- figures a year, she sells anything and tricks brands that she has a real following.