Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

meetmeinthemiddle

I struggle here with this one.

She seems like she is actually lovely and she openly supports smaller bloggers (albeit a bit 'one day you can be just like me'). However she has low engagement vs her following and it wouldn't surprise me at all if she follows / unfollows.

Her an Louise Pentland had a spat a few months back, in fact, it was titled similarly to this thread.

Her family clearly aren't always on board with it all, and yes the kids look like they hate it at times.

Reactions: 1

Aberdeen Rock

She followed me, DMed me about my lovely feed. I don’t know where she found me, but thought she seemed genuine & followed back. Within a few days she unfollowed me.

purpleghost

I struggle here with this one.

She seems like she is actually lovely and she openly supports smaller bloggers (albeit a bit 'one day you can be just like me'). However she has low engagement vs her following and it wouldn't surprise me at all if she follows / unfollows.

Her an Louise Pentland had a spat a few months back, in fact, it was titled similarly to this thread.

Her family clearly aren't always on board with it all, and yes the kids look like they hate it at times.
What did Louise pentland say I missed it all.

She deffinately does follow unfollow she has done it to me about 20 times alone

Whatyadoin’

Yup, if you look at her followers, a lot are young Indian men. This is usually a huge giveaway that the followers are bought.

Bojolover

I wouldn’t say lazy she’s got a toddler and a baby that’s hard going.i dunno I just feel there’s a motive with her.

sarahsmummy

She is always loudly filming her freebie meals in restaurants and you just get the vibe she is desperately hoping the other diners notice her and recognise her, when really they are probably wishing she’d just shut up!

They are all at it with trying to add their mums to their ‘brand’- Mother Pukka has Grandma Pukka, That Mummy Smile has Granny Smile, no doubt there’s more! Plus all the ones now trying to make their husbands part of the brand ala MOD & FOD!
They smell a bit of money and 'fame' and off they go. Sad fucks. sorry, its been a tough day at work and I just cant stomach these freeloading idiots

LauraC35

Chatty Member
Never heard of this woman but just had a look at her page.....not somebody I’ll be following 😂 Who puts their kids to bed in next day’s clothes 🤷🏻‍♀️ Surely they’ll be sweaty and creased when they get up the next morning? All the sheep are telling her what a great idea it is.....obviously all just as lazy!

Yel

Chatty Member
In fact most of the comments are about you buying your followers but failed to mention that to the tabloids :unsure:
So true, just another nobody with false stats looking for any attention. Happy to monitise kids and be all #buisnesswomen

Tattyanna

She’s turning into a favourite hate watch how can anyone love themselves so much? All the hair touching and flicking and her poses! Why do brands throw so much stuff st her? And how many ‘buy my bestselling book’ swipe ups in the last couple of days? Maybe not so bestselling if she’s has to push it so hard!

Tattyanna

Ugh, she’s gloating over her freebies again! I loved one of those bombshell dresses after I saw Briony Gordon wearing one, but there about £200 each, and they’ve sent her 2! Wouldn’t buy one now even if I could afford one!

Aberdeen Rock

The only thing I dislike about her is she will follow, and then unfollow within a matter of days.

Yes she answers DMs but it’s wrong.

Tattyanna

It just looks exhausting. Running round the country, dragging your kids, shoving a camera in their face. And tonight she was filming and her husband was photographing their dinner in the background. Is Yo sushi really worth that? Also really pees me off when She captions stories #funny and #cute I know it’s to drive engagement but it makes me think if we need told it’s funny or cute it’s bit not tat funny or cute, is it!!!!

ReallyNosey

Imagine my horror when Honest Mum came up as a sponsored post on my Facebook for an Insta Bundle pack. $19. :unsure: I'm in the UK. Maybe she's pleasant enough but I just find her so very bland. Definitely a #soblessed type. Would certainly not buy anything she recommends and don't feel that she's any sort of expert to be telling me about Instagram. So so many more Instagrammers I respect.

Snoozeswitch

Just having a mooch off my usual thread and popped in here. Never heard of her before. Quick look at stories. Nah not for me.
Theres something about the lilt of her voice the reminds me of someone and not in a good way.

non binary coat

Chatty Member
Latest AD is kids with fruit shoots haming in a shit motivational narrative about achieving your dreams. Shes making a fortune even tho jo at number 29 probably has more real followers. Her agent is very good at pushing her and faking that she's made it.

#Ad. I’ve been chatting to my kids about their dreams this week and what they want to be or do now and when they grow up. Not too surprisingly, Oliver, 9, wants to be a YouTuber and Alexander, 6, an author, so they're definitely keen to follow in their mama's footsteps! In fact, Oliver is already asking we make more videos together and Xander has started writing his own little superhero story. It's a joy to see them having fun doing creative things they love and to see them both growing in confidence, and resilience too as they persevere when things don't turn out the way they imagined (Oliver isn't keen on the sound of his voice on camera, and Xander became frustrated with the middle of his story, but that isn't stopping them).
If your children are dreamers like mine, don’t miss @fruitshootUK’s epic on-pack promotion this summer which gives children, whatever they’re into, the chance to win their dream version of it. Just look for moons inside their summer family packs, and you could be a winner! There’s also a cheeky Fruit Shoot giveaway on my blog: Honestmum.com.
What are your kids into, and what would be a dream version of the ‘thing’ they’re into? #FruitShootForTheMoon #ad
34234324.jpg

Attachments

Last edited: