Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

non binary coat

Chatty Member
I've met her a couple of times at events. She always trys to be the center of attention but everyone finds her fake and annoying. Even people shes working with complain about her.

Back when she just had a tiny following she had an agent and everything was freebies - cars, holidays, meals, days out. Never paid for anything and gets paid money on top of that. I dread to think how much she makes now from just a few genuine followers.

She goes to all the events she can and is very good at networking and pouncing on people she can make money out of. The followers are either bought or got using bots. I looked up her book when it came out for fake reviews and they said 100% of the reviews look fake!

He blog is dead but the agent is great at putting it forward for awards so you would think it's popular and well read, but it isn't. Everything about this woman is fake. She's outwardly projecting this successful brand and is still faking it till she makes it. Honest she isn't.

Reactions: 1

ActiveLeLe

I’ve just had a nosey at her profile. I’m gonna come to her defence, I don’t think she’s lazy. She comes across as just being laid back and in control and as said above relatable.

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Why on earth would you want to spend a whole day wearing clothes you’ve slept in? So they spend 24 hours in the same pair of pants? This is revolting

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Had no idea who this woman was and thought I'd check her out - Good god I've never seen such miserable looking "insta children"!!! My eldest no longer likes having his photo taken... So I don't make him! Those poor boys! And what the hell even is a "MUMBOSS"... She comes across like such a nause with all her "paid partnerships" ... Her followers must be exhausted trying to keep up with her!

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member
She followed me, DMed me about my lovely feed. I don’t know where she found me, but thought she seemed genuine & followed back. Within a few days she unfollowed me.
Same here . We had mutual friends & I noticed lots of interaction with them so I thought yeah why not. Mugged off 🤔

purpleghost

thought I’d start a thread for her as some have mentioned her being outed for buying followers in the past and I want to know more.

Also she must take the award for the most miserable kids in photos. This isn’t a comment on the children just her clearly making them pose for and attend things they don’t quite clearly hate. Poor boys

reallthough

She is well known in influencer circles for being incredibly rude and patronising. She’s also infamous for over exaggerating EVERYTHING - she collaborated with Jamie Oliver, reality check: she was invited to a press event along with 10 other influencers. The most embarrassing one is that she claims to be the first ever Jet2 digital ambassador (apparently therefore ‘making history’) whereas I’ve heard she was offered work with them via her agent but she refused to do it unless they agreed to use the word ambassador. She reeks of desperation. She has a nasty habit of picking up and dropping friends whenever it suits her too. So basically an all round lovely human being.

Boblebob

VIP Member
I live in the same town as this woman and have been dying to talk to someone about her (only just came across this site!) - I’m surprised I never see anything negative on her posts - unless she deletes it? I saw her at the park once, queuing for ice cream - well her husband and kids were -she was prancing around talking loudly, saying ‘you know the shoot at Kensington Palace tomorrow darling...’. She wanted everyone to notice her. She seriously loves herself and all her stories are basically her pouting and tossing her hair about. She spends half her life at the hairdressers and wears a drag-queen amount of make up. Yet her followers seem to love her, she’s often on tv and she’s published a book. I just don’t get it.
Yep a large portion of followers are fake. Lol

Funkmonk89

If that was such a good idea surely we wouldn’t have invented pyjamas, bizarre. It might make sense if you had to leave for the airport at 3 in the morning but every day?? Wtf

Bojolover

I can’t work her out, she’s constantly referring to sex toys and sex, we all have sex but don’t need to share with the world. Also constantly getting people to follow her husband aswell as her go raise his profile too, it’s annoying!

Someone’s mentioned on here about her buying followers, is this true??

purpleghost

She has such an inflated ego. Another middle class privileged instawanker. With her stylist, manager, hairdresser and all that. Someone must be massaging her ego. Her book was a pile of shit. She is a total z list who will sell her kids soul for a freebie.

She was one of the first to say she was on a shoot. Yep just her hubby snapping some images. The embarrassment when she dressed as an air hotness for a free holiday.

I didn’t realise she had a stylist aswell wow proper celeb there
She’s trying to promote her mum now honest grandma who looks miserable as sin also

Funkmonk89

I was so confused!! I was like.. pretty sure her kids are older than mine and my youngest is 6! Can I use the excuse I’ve got a toddler now!? ;)