Honest Mum - how very dishonest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's tools to check it. It's not totally dead but most of the visitors are just there for a pancakes recipe - they've no idea who honest mum is as all they're looking for is a pancakes recipe that ranks well on google.

I don't doubt shes making 6- figures a year, she sells anything and tricks brands that she has a real following.
How do you check it what tools do you use? Would love to have a little nose at a few of them actually

She is well known in influencer circles for being incredibly rude and patronising. She’s also infamous for over exaggerating EVERYTHING - she collaborated with Jamie Oliver, reality check: she was invited to a press event along with 10 other influencers. The most embarrassing one is that she claims to be the first ever Jet2 digital ambassador (apparently therefore ‘making history’) whereas I’ve heard she was offered work with them via her agent but she refused to do it unless they agreed to use the word ambassador. She reeks of desperation. She has a nasty habit of picking up and dropping friends whenever it suits her too. So basically an all round lovely human being.

Reactions: 1
She is well known in influencer circles for being incredibly rude and patronising. She’s also infamous for over exaggerating EVERYTHING - she collaborated with Jamie Oliver, reality check: she was invited to a press event along with 10 other influencers. The most embarrassing one is that she claims to be the first ever Jet2 digital ambassador (apparently therefore ‘making history’) whereas I’ve heard she was offered work with them via her agent but she refused to do it unless they agreed to use the word ambassador. She reeks of desperation. She has a nasty habit of picking up and dropping friends whenever it suits her too. So basically an all round lovely human being.
That’s how she come across to me in her Instagram! But it’s ok!! She won another award, best parent and baby blogger so that’s her content sorted forever, she won another award!

That’s how she come across to me in her Instagram! But it’s ok!! She won another award, best parent and baby blogger so that’s her content sorted forever, she won another award!
who judges this tit though?? If her blog is dying and she bought all her followers, what criteria are they using???

How do you check it what tools do you use? Would love to have a little nose at a few of them actually
They're paid for tools at work, but there are free ones out there but aren't as accurate. Honest mum would get no ads if she was honest with brands!

who judges this tit though?? If her blog is dying and she bought all her followers, what criteria are they using???
She has an agent and blags things like these awards. They aren't an honest and open thing as if the whole internet was scoured and they found her blog to be one of the best.

Be very wary of a blogger talking about their awards, just means they're good at pushing themselves. The kind of annoying fucker that at work loves stealing credit for others work. Virtually never are the people that scream how good they are any good.

Vicki Psarias is many things and honest isn't one!

It just looks exhausting. Running round the country, dragging your kids, shoving a camera in their face. And tonight she was filming and her husband was photographing their dinner in the background. Is Yo sushi really worth that? Also really pees me off when She captions stories #funny and #cute I know it’s to drive engagement but it makes me think if we need told it’s funny or cute it’s bit not tat funny or cute, is it!!!!

New poster over here 👋 I didn’t realise she’d been buying followers! I unfollowed her because I was bored of seeing the same fake stuff every single day. She became so unrelatable!

Reactions: 2
Ugh, she’s gloating over her freebies again! I loved one of those bombshell dresses after I saw Briony Gordon wearing one, but there about £200 each, and they’ve sent her 2! Wouldn’t buy one now even if I could afford one!

I live in the same town as this woman and have been dying to talk to someone about her (only just came across this site!) - I’m surprised I never see anything negative on her posts - unless she deletes it? I saw her at the park once, queuing for ice cream - well her husband and kids were -she was prancing around talking loudly, saying ‘you know the shoot at Kensington Palace tomorrow darling...’. She wanted everyone to notice her. She seriously loves herself and all her stories are basically her pouting and tossing her hair about. She spends half her life at the hairdressers and wears a drag-queen amount of make up. Yet her followers seem to love her, she’s often on tv and she’s published a book. I just don’t get it.

Reactions: 2
I live in the same town as this woman and have been dying to talk to someone about her (only just came across this site!) - I’m surprised I never see anything negative on her posts - unless she deletes it? I saw her at the park once, queuing for ice cream - well her husband and kids were -she was prancing around talking loudly, saying ‘you know the shoot at Kensington Palace tomorrow darling...’. She wanted everyone to notice her. She seriously loves herself and all her stories are basically her pouting and tossing her hair about. She spends half her life at the hairdressers and wears a drag-queen amount of make up. Yet her followers seem to love her, she’s often on tv and she’s published a book. I just don’t get it.
Yep a large portion of followers are fake. Lol

Yup, if you look at her followers, a lot are young Indian men. This is usually a huge giveaway that the followers are bought.

I had to laugh when she was an ambassador for some shampoo company. Her hair always looks in terrible condition!

She’s paid to promote her post and I’ve seen it twice in the last 24 hours and still only got 160 likes. Says it all really
How do these people get away with having a whole career based on fake followers

She’s paid to promote her post and I’ve seen it twice in the last 24 hours and still only got 160 likes. Says it all really
How do these people get away with having a whole career based on fake followers

So some posts have 700, 1000, even 2000. This one has 170 now. Does she buy likes too?