Honest Mum - how very dishonest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she wishes she was mentioned more :LOL:

Mummy blogger Honest Mum - real name Vicki Psarias - tells Sun Online: “I’ve been targeted on there myself with cruel jibes written about my children as well as myself.

"It seems to have become a site that allows people to hurt other people, venting their own issues and prejudices onto others. There’s a dark side to mummy blogging.”

No hun there's a dark side to selling your children and their private life online.

Reactions: 2
In fact most of the comments are about you buying your followers but failed to mention that to the tabloids :unsure:

In fact most of the comments are about you buying your followers but failed to mention that to the tabloids :unsure:
So true, just another nobody with false stats looking for any attention. Happy to monitise kids and be all #buisnesswomen

Any excuse to get in the paper, advertise her book and show pics of her stroking her hair 🙄. Wow Vicky, how amazing you are for making packed lunches. She really really annoys me!!

Reactions: 1
Just having a mooch off my usual thread and popped in here. Never heard of her before. Quick look at stories. Nah not for me.
Theres something about the lilt of her voice the reminds me of someone and not in a good way.

Has anyone seen her story about how she gets the boys dressed in the next days clothes and send them to bed in them just to save time in the morning?! 🤢
Also, she's changed her name...Vicki Broadbent. 🤨

• Wow
Never heard of this woman but just had a look at her page.....not somebody I’ll be following 😂 Who puts their kids to bed in next day’s clothes 🤷🏻‍♀️ Surely they’ll be sweaty and creased when they get up the next morning? All the sheep are telling her what a great idea it is.....obviously all just as lazy!

If that was such a good idea surely we wouldn’t have invented pyjamas, bizarre. It might make sense if you had to leave for the airport at 3 in the morning but every day?? Wtf

Why on earth would you want to spend a whole day wearing clothes you’ve slept in? So they spend 24 hours in the same pair of pants? This is revolting

I can’t work her out, she’s constantly referring to sex toys and sex, we all have sex but don’t need to share with the world. Also constantly getting people to follow her husband aswell as her go raise his profile too, it’s annoying!

Someone’s mentioned on here about her buying followers, is this true??

Not sure about the followers, but I find her really relatable and humbling actually. She’s “normal” whatever that is, compared to a lot of “mummy bloggers” on Instagram.

no offence but she seems very lazy

She also is so desperate to get her husband on the insta bandwagon

I’ve just had a nosey at her profile. I’m gonna come to her defence, I don’t think she’s lazy. She comes across as just being laid back and in control and as said above relatable.

I wouldn’t say lazy she’s got a toddler and a baby that’s hard going.i dunno I just feel there’s a motive with her.