Honest Mum - how very dishonest

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She followed me, DMed me about my lovely feed. I don’t know where she found me, but thought she seemed genuine & followed back. Within a few days she unfollowed me.

Reactions: 1
She followed me, DMed me about my lovely feed. I don’t know where she found me, but thought she seemed genuine & followed back. Within a few days she unfollowed me.
Same here . We had mutual friends & I noticed lots of interaction with them so I thought yeah why not. Mugged off 🤔

Just seen another sponsored post come up on my feed with her poor kids looking sick of it all again. I feel so sorry for them. They’re at an age now where their mates probably see it and take the p too, poor kids

Plastering your kids all over social media is one thing, making them pose for ads for freebies and cash is another, but when they are so obviously unhappy about it all now that is disturbing to see

Posting about this forum. What lies here hun? She's so dishonest with her and her fake followers that we've all seen her use the follow unfollow bots.

Reactions: 2
I’ve met her about three times at events and she’s not particularly well liked by other bloggers. She is a complete narcissist and only wants to talk about herself. I feel sorry for her poor boys and husband who hate being pushed into all this crap. She does follow and unfollow all the time.

Latest AD is kids with fruit shoots haming in a tit motivational narrative about achieving your dreams. Shes making a fortune even tho jo at number 29 probably has more real followers. Her agent is very good at pushing her and faking that she's made it.

#Ad. I’ve been chatting to my kids about their dreams this week and what they want to be or do now and when they grow up. Not too surprisingly, Oliver, 9, wants to be a YouTuber and Alexander, 6, an author, so they're definitely keen to follow in their mama's footsteps! In fact, Oliver is already asking we make more videos together and Xander has started writing his own little superhero story. It's a joy to see them having fun doing creative things they love and to see them both growing in confidence, and resilience too as they persevere when things don't turn out the way they imagined (Oliver isn't keen on the sound of his voice on camera, and Xander became frustrated with the middle of his story, but that isn't stopping them).
If your children are dreamers like mine, don’t miss @fruitshootUK’s epic on-pack promotion this summer which gives children, whatever they’re into, the chance to win their dream version of it. Just look for moons inside their summer family packs, and you could be a winner! There’s also a cheeky Fruit Shoot giveaway on my blog: Honestmum.com.
What are your kids into, and what would be a dream version of the ‘thing’ they’re into? #FruitShootForTheMoon #ad
34234324.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
Latest AD is kids with fruit shoots haming in a tit motivational narrative about achieving your dreams. Shes making a fortune even tho jo at number 29 probably has more real followers. Her agent is very good at pushing her and faking that she's made it.

#Ad. I’ve been chatting to my kids about their dreams this week and what they want to be or do now and when they grow up. Not too surprisingly, Oliver, 9, wants to be a YouTuber and Alexander, 6, an author, so they're definitely keen to follow in their mama's footsteps! In fact, Oliver is already asking we make more videos together and Xander has started writing his own little superhero story. It's a joy to see them having fun doing creative things they love and to see them both growing in confidence, and resilience too as they persevere when things don't turn out the way they imagined (Oliver isn't keen on the sound of his voice on camera, and Xander became frustrated with the middle of his story, but that isn't stopping them).
If your children are dreamers like mine, don’t miss @fruitshootUK’s epic on-pack promotion this summer which gives children, whatever they’re into, the chance to win their dream version of it. Just look for moons inside their summer family packs, and you could be a winner! There’s also a cheeky Fruit Shoot giveaway on my blog: Honestmum.com.
What are your kids into, and what would be a dream version of the ‘thing’ they’re into? #FruitShootForTheMoon #ad
View attachment 29041
For an account with over 50k followers she got 150 likes on her post yesterday. And only 40 on this one so far after 3 hours. I cannot believe brands are so stupid to work with this complete obvious fake. If I was a PR agent I would take one look and know it was all a lie

View attachment 29041
Here we are with some single use plastic, with 37 likes in one hour. Way to go, Honest Mum.

Did anyone see the recent pics of her family posing with Hayley from Sparkle and Stretchmarks family in Devon? I've never seen more bored looking children!!!

She seems so completely in love with herself and ‘humble braggy’, actually not even humble just bragging. Anyone noticed how her insta is now made of videos rather than pics so you see views rather than likes. Only getting around 400 views on some of them. So a small fraction of her own followers even looking at her content

I think she buys the likes on her instagram photos, if you look at who 'likes' them, they're all random foreign accounts.. I don't see how brands don't see through her, it's so obvious!

The only thing I dislike about her is she will follow, and then unfollow within a matter of days.

Yes she answers DMs but it’s wrong.