Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Puglypoohead

Chatty Member
There is two honest mum on IG, I think people have got mixed up. There is @honestmum who blantantly buys her followers, then there is @the_honest_mum who is preggers

Reactions: 4

sarahsmummy

She's infamous on the influencer circuit for buying followers.
yep, worst kept secret I heard from a friend of mine who works with these lot

What did Louise pentland say I missed it all.

She deffinately does follow unfollow she has done it to me about 20 times alone
Louise called her out publicly for buying all her followers and unfollow/follow because she had been paid to be giving lectures on how to be amazing to up and coming and established bloggers who all knew how she had done it. Think they got sick of the charade

I struggle here with this one.

She seems like she is actually lovely and she openly supports smaller bloggers (albeit a bit 'one day you can be just like me'). However she has low engagement vs her following and it wouldn't surprise me at all if she follows / unfollows.

Her an Louise Pentland had a spat a few months back, in fact, it was titled similarly to this thread.

Her family clearly aren't always on board with it all, and yes the kids look like they hate it at times.
I dont think she looks friendly at all - those eyes look wicked and not in a good way! Strikes me as patronising and super egotistical. she only supports the little ones because the big ones can see right through her strategy and the little ones are still gullible and desperate for a leg up
Poor kids what a shit lifestyle being her work pawns

Another mum at my sons school met her once at an event a year or so ago and said her kids were on tablets and looked bored and miserable. She tried to get them to wave or something and they didn’t even look up They clearly don’t like being carted around to these things
when ive see them on other peoples stories who are at the same event they are always on tablets or having a tantrum

I didn’t realise she had a stylist aswell wow proper celeb there
She’s trying to promote her mum now honest grandma who looks miserable as sin also
no way, honest grandma????

She has such an inflated ego. Another middle class privileged instawanker. With her stylist, manager, hairdresser and all that. Someone must be massaging her ego. Her book was a pile of shit. She is a total z list who will sell her kids soul for a freebie.

She was one of the first to say she was on a shoot. Yep just her hubby snapping some images. The embarrassment when she dressed as an air hotness for a free holiday.
this 'doing a shoot' shit drives me mad! A friend or relative taking a few pictures does not equal a photoshoot or id be doing a photoshoot every time i got drunk

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I live in the same town as this woman and have been dying to talk to someone about her (only just came across this site!) - I’m surprised I never see anything negative on her posts - unless she deletes it? I saw her at the park once, queuing for ice cream - well her husband and kids were -she was prancing around talking loudly, saying ‘you know the shoot at Kensington Palace tomorrow darling...’. She wanted everyone to notice her. She seriously loves herself and all her stories are basically her pouting and tossing her hair about. She spends half her life at the hairdressers and wears a drag-queen amount of make up. Yet her followers seem to love her, she’s often on tv and she’s published a book. I just don’t get it.

Reactions: 2

Shellbelle87

I’ve met her about three times at events and she’s not particularly well liked by other bloggers. She is a complete narcissist and only wants to talk about herself. I feel sorry for her poor boys and husband who hate being pushed into all this crap. She does follow and unfollow all the time.

Yel

Chatty Member
I bet she wishes she was mentioned more :LOL:

Mummy blogger Honest Mum - real name Vicki Psarias - tells Sun Online: “I’ve been targeted on there myself with cruel jibes written about my children as well as myself.

"It seems to have become a site that allows people to hurt other people, venting their own issues and prejudices onto others. There’s a dark side to mummy blogging.”

No hun there's a dark side to selling your children and their private life online.

purpleghost

In fact most of the comments are about you buying your followers but failed to mention that to the tabloids :unsure:

non binary coat

Chatty Member

Posting about this forum. What lies here hun? She's so dishonest with her and her fake followers that we've all seen her use the follow unfollow bots.

Lauralala

New poster over here 👋 I didn’t realise she’d been buying followers! I unfollowed her because I was bored of seeing the same fake stuff every single day. She became so unrelatable!

Annecdote

Not sure about the followers, but I find her really relatable and humbling actually. She’s “normal” whatever that is, compared to a lot of “mummy bloggers” on Instagram.

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
Has anyone seen her story about how she gets the boys dressed in the next days clothes and send them to bed in them just to save time in the morning?! 🤢
Also, she's changed her name...Vicki Broadbent. 🤨

• Wow

Skalle

Did anyone see the recent pics of her family posing with Hayley from Sparkle and Stretchmarks family in Devon? I've never seen more bored looking children!!!

Funkmonk89

She seems so completely in love with herself and ‘humble braggy’, actually not even humble just bragging. Anyone noticed how her insta is now made of videos rather than pics so you see views rather than likes. Only getting around 400 views on some of them. So a small fraction of her own followers even looking at her content

Reactions: 1

meetmeinthemiddle

She’s paid to promote her post and I’ve seen it twice in the last 24 hours and still only got 160 likes. Says it all really
How do these people get away with having a whole career based on fake followers

So some posts have 700, 1000, even 2000. This one has 170 now. Does she buy likes too?

purpleghost

She’s paid to promote her post and I’ve seen it twice in the last 24 hours and still only got 160 likes. Says it all really
How do these people get away with having a whole career based on fake followers

Any excuse to get in the paper, advertise her book and show pics of her stroking her hair 🙄. Wow Vicky, how amazing you are for making packed lunches. She really really annoys me!!