homewithshan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I try avoid watching her videos now because I don't want her to earn from it 😂 also £600 for 4 days FT nursery isn't terrible. Where I am it's £650 for 3 days FT.
That's over £200 a day. I don't know one nursery that charges that much tbh

Reactions: 1
She also takes home £1700 and contributes £600 to childcare, so she’d be £1100 worse off by staying home. Or is she hoping that her little sob stories will make everyone feel sorry for the fact that she’s only got 2 grand a month to herself, and they’ll all subscribe and binge watch her shite?
I mean bloody hell fancy moaning about that! After I’ve paid for nursery I have £50 left for the month. No coffees for me!!
I’m so pleased I unfollowed her, I’ve been & looked at her page. She loves herself so much, I find her smug & dull at the same time. Also calling G Mr Pox, awful. Good job he wasn’t really poorly with it.

Reactions: 4
I work for my own sanity not for money. I barley have anything left and during half terms my husband had to contribute for the children I have at school but it won’t be forever. To be able to have spare cash for coffee and brag about it blows my mind. I’m sure she doesn’t live on this planet and what is actually going on atm.

Reactions: 5
If your child was getting more and more distressed after ecab nursery drop off why would you continue to put him in that setting? I understand kids can play up mine all did and do but this is so sad.
Poor George :-( he always seems to be unhappy or fuming. She should really try putting him first for a change.

Reactions: 2
If your child was getting more and more distressed after ecab nursery drop off why would you continue to put him in that setting? I understand kids can play up mine all did and do but this is so sad.
She probably can't be bothered having to deal with him and just waiting until the move. 🙄 Actually, she probably doesn't realise that the "tantrums" are him being distressed and think it's just standard "cheeky toddler" behaviour

She probably can't be bothered having to deal with him and just waiting until the move. 🙄 Actually, she probably doesn't realise that the "tantrums" are him being distressed and think it's just standard "cheeky toddler" behaviour
Yeah it's definitely not standard cheeky toddler behaviour... He's always so unhappy and pissed off!

My LO is very similar in age to G (few months younger) but he is no where near as aggy as he is. My boy is always happy and smiling (yes of course, the odd toddler tantrum)

I know every child is different etc, but between friends and family etc, i've never known a child as young as G, be so sad/angry like he is?

Hi long time lurker! I used to love her videos when I was pregnant with my lb but now can’t stand her all she does is moan and moan about everything I get child care costs a lot but she’s on nearly 2 grand a month!!! Some of us don’t even get that

Reactions: 9
Yeah it's definitely not standard cheeky toddler behaviour... He's always so unhappy and pissed off!

My LO is very similar in age to G (few months younger) but he is no where near as aggy as he is. My boy is always happy and smiling (yes of course, the odd toddler tantrum)

I know every child is different etc, but between friends and family etc, i've never known a child as young as G, be so sad/angry like he is?
Agree, she is constantly saying he’s woke up in a horrible mood. I can honestly say that unless she’s poorly, my daughter has never woke up ‘in a horrible mood’ the poor kid is knackered!
I know I’m lucky with my toddler cos she’s so chill and laid back(like her dad) my nephew is more the typical toddler that he’s into everything and mischevious. I am actually looking after him today but in no way is he angry and miserable.

My 19 month old loves going to nursery, goes straight in. Don't even get a look back 😂

My 19 month old loves going to nursery, goes straight in. Don't even get a look back 😂

Agree, she is constantly saying he’s woke up in a horrible mood. I can honestly say that unless she’s poorly, my daughter has never woke up ‘in a horrible mood’ the poor kid is knackered!
I know I’m lucky with my toddler cos she’s so chill and laid back(like her dad) my nephew is more the typical toddler that he’s into everything and mischevious. I am actually looking after him today but in no way is he angry and miserable.
Exactly! That's what I don't understand - like you said, unless poorly, my boy never wakes up ratty or in a horrible mood. But it seems like it's a bit of a routine for G?

Maybe he gets his moody side from Ash as he seems moody as duck

I can't watch her recently videos either, she's grating on me so bad!

I reckon she wants to be a FT YouTube but she's not sure the money she earns is high enough (bet her YouTube channel isn't growing as fast as she wants it too now george isn't on there) also if you are self employed don't you have to have 2 or 3 years of accountants to be eligible for a mortgage and she wouldn't want to ruin the looooooong drawn out move 🥱

'The wedding' is going to be an attempt to gain more views on YouTube then 'the move' for more views and then I think she will quit her job. Also i think it's quite rude to be discussing leaving a decent employer on the Internet for everyone to see (plus everyone knows who she works for...)

Her last story 🙄🙄

what you have described is a bleeping normal parenting Shan and guess what people do that with more than 1 kid! madness i know!!

Why does she think she goes above and beyond what most mums do!?

she acts like such a martyr and its becoming very tedious.

Reactions: 6
Her latest “poor me” stories have got me incensed! “Look at EVERYTHING I had to deal with and do today! I had to phone my fiancé because I’m SO tired!” Cry me a river, you are such a spoiled, self-entitled, up your own arse BRAT! George actually had less tantrums than she does. Real life is hard “hun” you wouldn’t last two minutes in it.

Nothing makes me happier than all these new posters coming on the thread. She’s a fraud and not a representation of a working mother. The way she resents that child is awful. Perhaps she would of been better delaying having children until she was a bit older and emotionally able to cope with it a bit better. I dread to think how she would be with two.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.