homewithshan #2 Best day of my life, ignoring my child is my favourite mum hack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could someone please make a new thread for homewithshan under he home Instagrammers section please. I would do it but don't have the orange button yet. Thank you 😊

This thread should have been called:

Homewithshan #2 Best day of my life, bikini up my crack, ignoring my child is my favourite mum hack

Thank you to @RealisticallyOverIt for coming up with it.

Recap from the previous post

Shan has moved house, made it pretty easy to find her new property and basically begging companies for freebies to help her become a home content channel again.

Last edited:
Sorry but my living room looks worse than this with 1 toddler 🤷‍♀️ Can’t believe she thinks this is bad, with a toddler surely it’s a daily thing to be tidying up after them

5E3BDA40-6F75-46C0-9C95-C38FA8457A67.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Why is she showing other peoples kids faces but won’t show her own. Sorry but that’s not okay.

Also hiding the ad sign under her profile pic on stories.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I noticed in her newest vlog that when she was packing George’s allotted two toys away she was putting them into old whirli bags but wouldn’t show the label on camera 🤷🏼‍♀️😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
she just posted a reel clearly showing George’s face… she’s so inconsistent

also, in her latest hello fresh story she’s put the ‘Ad’ underneath where Instagram displays her profile picture and name 🙃

oh also editing to add this: the reel in question has George’s top off. Face or no face, how are you going to pretend you want to protect your child’s privacy and then show that?!

Reactions: 4
Must say that soft play sofa thing looks like such a good idea. I might order one but of course not with her link or code if she has one

Reactions: 1
The way she has those ikea units in her living room look so cheap and just thrown there, she’s never going to make it as a home account, everything is just so slap dash with her

Just watched her latest vlog and she has ken of those disposable vapes propped up on her work desk😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
George’s reaction to the sofa is so blah lol yeah he looks like he’s enjoying it once it’s presented to him as an adventure play area so why not do that in the first place?

The herringbone flooring will look nice, glad she didn’t go for the patterned ones as they are more bathroomy.

I couldn’t be arsed with being alone so much like she is. I get ash is in the army and I’m sure they are used to it but I just couldn’t do all that willingly alone.

Reactions: 2
The newest reel about Live Photos, just shows how unnatural her candid pics with George are… the pointed toes! no one plays with there toddler properly and can also pose crossed legs with pointed feet.

Reactions: 5
It’s not even original content either, I’ve seen the exact same on TikTok about 10 times this week (minus the pointed toes though!)

Reactions: 4
Just watched her new vlog. Why? Why do I watch it when I can’t stand her, she’s so annoying!
Why do they think that them standing there choosing their sponsored hello fresh videos is content?

Also, when she’s vloggin from her desk there is a vape in the background! Not that it matters but I spotted it 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
The newest reel about Live Photos, just shows how unnatural her candid pics with George are… the pointed toes! no one plays with there toddler properly and can also pose crossed legs with pointed feet.
Literally came on to say the same. How do you even lift him sat like that it’s so fake

The pointed toes really winds me up! It just shows how fake it is!

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe she considers this content. She’s so strange!
View attachment 1471175

Surely her now husband is horrified by this?! All his army friends being able to see his wife and the mother of his child like that you can n the internet.

She seems really high on life at the moment which I understand given the big life events but she is just getting more and more annoying. Also think she got married and moved to her forever home at the same time and already has a baby… she is only young what will she have to look forward to from now on, obviously watching her child grow bit I know she will get bored and down about having nothing to show off about.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.