HomewithShan #6 Still ignores her kids & asks ‘why does George scream at me?’, would take a poke in eye for free

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shan, I thought a trip to Lidl was lthe equivalent of a spa day for you 😂😂😂😂😂

I've said it before but all she ever does is sad fish about how difficult her life is. It's not. She has enough money to feed her family and pay bills (even without her hello fresh free stuff), pay a mortgage and still have enough money to get renovations done (money can't by good taste though 🤣) and has two healthy children (despite her trying to give George the ADHD title unessecarily and saying Halle isn't meeting her milestones when it's basically Shan causing the delays) her life is fricking easy compared to others and she needs a bloody reality check. I just want to punch that smug face of hers.

Screenshot_2024-05-10-22-21-43-15_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Reactions: 1
It's awful!!! It's as if she is using pinterest ideas from 2012 :rolleyes: Black bathroom fittings and herringbone subway tiles are so passé. Has she not looked at any designer bathroom companies catalogues for inspiration? Her whole sense of style belongs to a 40 year old from a small village in Wales. I feel like I am disrespecting them comparing them to Shan too.
As a 35 year old woman from a small village in Wales, I feel I'm close enough to this demographic to be offended 😒🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Shan, I thought a trip to Lidl was lthe equivalent of a spa day for you 😂😂😂😂😂

I've said it before but all she ever does is sad fish about how difficult her life is. It's not. She has enough money to feed her family and pay bills (even without her hello fresh free stuff), pay a mortgage and still have enough money to get renovations done (money can't by good taste though 🤣) and has two healthy children (despite her trying to give George the ADHD title unessecarily and saying Halle isn't meeting her milestones when it's basically Shan causing the delays) her life is fricking easy compared to others and she needs a bloody reality check. I just want to punch that smug face of hers.

View attachment 2927933
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: she was too young and immature to have children. That’s not aimed to be derogatory to all younger mums but she clearly needed to go out and live life first. She goes on about everything being a phase but it isn’t, it’s just day to day life! Children are hard work. Being a parent is hard work. You have to take the good with the bad! She was mad to have another child when she clearly wasn’t coping with just the one. H was a baby conceived for Instagram and YouTube, bless her.

I’m all for having time to do leisurely things as a parent but she shouldn't be forever looking forward to her next bit of time alone. I haven’t had a “break” in years. I worked part time for half a year after Mat leave, then I was a stay at home parent and as soon as my eldest started (a very small amount) of childcare, I had my second who I’m still a stay at home parent to, 18 months later. That’s my choice and it isn’t always easy but goodness, I don’t feel the need to plaster it all over social media every day. Anyone with a braincell knows that small children are notoriously hard work and unreasonable 😂. On that basis, I’m bemused as to why S wants to take unpaid leave after mat leave and her annual leave accrued. She’s struggling to be at home. It really must be because of the increased expectation to be in the office.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
"cant lie, I've been feeling a little deflated recently".... Have you? Because you're churning out reels suggesting you've got it all *sussed*.

Shan make your mind up, also don't say it like she's finally admitting to a 'bit of reality' like she doesn't moan 24/7 it's so irritating. She hates her life it's so clear. She attempts to make it look glamorous but she isn't fooling anyone

Reactions: 8
Convincing George to watch cartoons before bed, then wondering why he doesn't sleep 🤔
Maybe she should've hidden the remote for longer and offered to read him a book instead.

Reactions: 6
Convincing George to watch cartoons before bed, then wondering why he doesn't sleep 🤔
Maybe she should've hidden the remote for longer and offered to read him a book instead.
Thought he was having no screen time!

• Haha
This is all I can see 🙂
The cladding they’ve used looks so cheap and nasty 🤢 they couldn’t even be arsed/too tight to pay for tiles.

10000% agree that she was far too young and immature to have kids. She is exactly the reason why young mums get a bad rep.

Reactions: 2
My eldest is hard work, it's really draining but I just do my best to not let it get to me. Luckily my 2nd is so easy in comparison.
She goes on about everything being a phase but it isn’t, it’s just day to day life! Children are hard work.
Yep, as one phases ends another starts. All part of having kids. Give me a toddler/pre schooler over a teen any day 😂

George's behaviour, George being a typical 3 year old, just George's existence in general (Ashamed to say I watched it)
See if having a wild child is making her money, I'm going to start blogging and sticking an emoji over my wains face. Mine is a different level sometimes. I mean this weekend alone could have seen me in a psychiatric facility but I kinda just expect that's what parenting is like and one day he'll move out and I'll miss it 🤷🏼‍♀️

See if having a wild child is making her money, I'm going to start blogging and sticking an emoji over my wains face. Mine is a different level sometimes. I mean this weekend alone could have seen me in a psychiatric facility but I kinda just expect that's what parenting is like and one day he'll move out and I'll miss it 🤷🏼‍♀️
Don't worry, everything is just a phase! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Don't worry, everything is just a phase! 🤣🤣
My partner said tonight at bedtime that he heard it was meant to get easier as they got older, I nearly choked on my drink. I was like I don't think it gets easier I think it's just different challenges. The tantrums a year ago were because he couldn't speak and tell us what's wrong, but now he doesn't shut up and tell us word for word his complaints or repeats the same phrase over and over and over and over until we eventually give in and do what he wants 😂😂

• Haha
I actually feel bad for Shan. I think she is basically a married single mother.

Reactions: 4
Has a one watched to vlog and found out why the current week was so damn hard?
I haven't but every week of her lifetime is the hardest. Because she's got two children, doncha know? yaaawn
---
Blimey 😳 my toddler only gets half an hour a day 🤣
Maybe she could try talking to him about his feelings when he's upset instead of just cuddling him
This is precisely what I thought. She is giving us that stare through the camera like 'look at me, I'm cuddling my own crying infant. I should be mother of the year.' When its all the same fake acted BS she always tries to shove in everyone's face to prove she actually likes George (when she really doesn't). We all know she had to set to the camera first to film it. Could it be any more unnatural?

Shan, if you were a really caring mum, you would help George talk through his feelings and eventually he would learn to manage them and be an easier toddler. You filming yourself hugging your son after a tantrum makes you the opposite of a good mother.
---
As a 35 year old woman from a small village in Wales, I feel I'm close enough to this demographic to be offended 😒🤣🤣
🤣😂

Apologies to anyone close to that demographic! If anything, it's Shan who should be ashamed of her taste. I bet my bottom dollar yours is 1000% better 😜

Last edited:
Crikey I have genuinely never ever heard someone relentlessly complain to this extreme and despise being a parent this badly. She is absolutely desperate for others to swoop in and tell her they all feel the same, or justify the way she way she goes on. She keeps saying ‘we’re all in this together’, no I really don’t think so. Many of us actually enjoy being a parent and understand that you actually have to put in effort. I get it can be hard at times of course, but this is beyond ridiculous now. She needs to realise she is the problem. She should have never had another one, what on earth was she thinking?! George will definitely be no contact with her when he is older, I feel so sorry for him and the fact he will see hundreds of videos of his mother complaining to the extreme about him and acting like she hates him is very disbursing. She’s complained about him since he was tiny, I think she expected to just give birth and not have to do a single thing for him.

Reactions: 6