Homewithshan #3 Beggy, preggy and beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baby girrrrl has arrived, little G is mum deprived. Shan's mum of 2 content is just getting started, Ash cant wait to be parted ??
If that’s too long baby girrrl has arrived, little G is mum deprived is good!

Reactions: 2
“been pregnant for a year, baby gurrlll is finally here, need that content for the gram, in my freebie doona pram” 😮💨

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What's the need for the belly out, big maternity pants showing? Day 3/4 and 'baby guurrllll" can't even get a feed without it being exposed to god knows how many weirdos online.

Don't think Ash would be best pleased with her posting photos of him and George sleeping either, even if you can't see their faces. Bet she has him blocked from her stories so he doesn't have a clue.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Now it'll really look like she loves motherhood cause she has a girl. Trust us Shan toddler girls can be more savage. I wish she had another boy I feel she's going to be insufferable especially with the breast feeding pics. Then the vlogs of mum of 2...
Crazy how George didn't even get held while being fed, but baby girl does.

I liked her videos during COVID but now I find her not a realistic mum and I don't think she realises she's in a more privileged financial situation. Like who watches those in an average financial situation. Good for her but she's just too annoying 🤣

Certain when she realises baby girls aren't any easier than boys she'll be at nursery.

Reactions: 7
Well my little girl made me cry yesterday because she was utterly infuriating all day with her attitude and generally being a brat so yeh good luck Shan 👍🏽

Reactions: 4
I can already see baby girrrrl is going to be an absolute spoiled brat, just like her mum. 🙃

It absolutely infuriates me when people treat their children differently, and even more so just because of what sex they are.

Reactions: 14
Another thing is she never co slept with George but wonder if she will with baby girl? Anything for content or to seem like a good mum. Maybe she's more cautious cause of back lash about cry it out / prop feeding. Or you never know just because she feels more natural with baby girl.

Reactions: 3
From my experience as a nursery nurse, so working with tons of kids from small babies up to age 5... Girls can generally be the easier babies, more easygoing and happy nature. But hoooooo boy. Toddler girls are something else 🫣 one little girl I looked after will never leave my memory haha she was an absolute savage 🤣 I'm sure she aged me more than my own child does 🤣

Reactions: 4
Fml how many breastfeeding stories do we need. I wonder how long before Shan the expert uploads a breastfeeding tips vlog

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.