Homewithshan #3 Beggy, preggy and beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can't even lie very well. So what date did she actually go into labour?
The 1st July was a Saturday. 😂
1st July was Saturday Shan Hun, and according to the NHS due date which was wrong 🙄 she was due on 22nd as her calculation was 25th which was 3 days after NHS due date. Imagine vlogging for 2 weeks just so you could release a boring, basic vlog when your baby is born. She also wouldn't have been able do a scheduled upload cause wouldn't have known the date so has she taken the laptop to the hospital to upload?

Reactions: 2
The girl cannot lie straight in bed, she's full of tit. Imagine giving birth and the very first thing you think of is uploading a vlog to the internet, what a utterly sad way to live. Surely that would be the very last thing you would be thinking of.

Reactions: 4
The girl cannot lie straight in bed, she's full of tit. Imagine giving birth and the very first thing you think of is uploading a vlog to the internet, what a utterly sad way to live. Surely that would be the very last thing you would be thinking of.
Recently had a baby - it was hard enough to text family to announce their arrival, never mind vlogging!

Reactions: 8
I think this is just further evidence she has no actual friends. Most people I know, myself included, told family and good friends directly before putting anything online. And even then, it was probably at least a few days after giving birth. She probably still had the hanging out of her when she uploaded her vlog.

• Haha
As if she gives birth and the first thing she does is upload a video. What a seriously sad existence. Poor G is probably at nursery as well

Reactions: 6
I have a girl and a boy, and my daughter was a lot harder to please than my son. I hope this is the same for her as she is clearly in dreamland about baby girl being perfect 🤣
Although like it's previously been said George seems like a lovely little boy, and at the end of the day all that's different is the sex- equally they both have their moments.
Wonder when she'll do a proper post before Sunday?

I have a girl and a boy, and my daughter was a lot harder to please than my son. I hope this is the same for her as she is clearly in dreamland about baby girl being perfect 🤣
Although like it's previously been said George seems like a lovely little boy, and at the end of the day all that's different is the sex- equally they both have their moments.
Wonder when she'll do a proper post before Sunday?
I don't think that photo was a post birth tea and toast photo. If it was I think she'd have had a wee corner of the baby's cot or something more than what's in the photo, let's face it, she can't help herself.

Reactions: 3
I don't think that photo was a post birth tea and toast photo. If it was I think she'd have had a wee corner of the baby's cot or something more than what's in the photo, let's face it, she can't help herself.
That’s true, maybe she’s being induced. I was in hospital 6 days when I was, 5 of those days was just waiting for them to start the process. You’re probably right I bet she hasn’t had the baby. No way would she keep it to herself this long

Reactions: 5
Oops I thought the baby was here

She did say at the end of the vlog though that she ‘went into labour’ so it’s not likely she’s sat around for days waiting for an induction

Reactions: 1
she will do absolutely anything to try and gear up speculation, she really thinks she’s that important and that people care that much 😂 plus the tea and toast thing I feel like it’s just a bandwagon that all these instagrammers jump on because they love to copy each other, I thought it was absolutely shite. Also wonder if she will hide this baby like she tries to do with George, it will absolutely KILL her.

she will do absolutely anything to try and gear up speculation, she really thinks she’s that important and that people care that much 😂 plus the tea and toast thing I feel like it’s just a bandwagon that all these instagrammers jump on because they love to copy each other, I thought it was absolutely shite. Also wonder if she will hide this baby like she tries to do with George, it will absolutely KILL her.
She might show the baby for a year then cover her face like with George. I think deep down it does kill her hiding his face

I bet she’s the the baby but is gearing up for the big reveal to drive up engagement, I’m predicting tomorrow she’ll announce. I saw Zoe Sugg do a pregnancy announcement last night and obviously Shan is nowhere near that level of influencer but I wondered if she was gonna update us last night but knew she’d lose traffic.

She's probably desperate to share the news. I mean she didn't last a week to have "time offline" so can't see her avoiding social media while she's got a newborn 😂

I bet she’s the the baby but is gearing up for the big reveal to drive up engagement, I’m predicting tomorrow she’ll announce. I saw Zoe Sugg do a pregnancy announcement last night and obviously Shan is nowhere near that level of influencer but I wondered if she was gonna update us last night but knew she’d lose traffic.
Think she definitely postponed because Zoe stole her thunder. Sad times.

• Haha
That’s true, maybe she’s being induced. I was in hospital 6 days when I was, 5 of those days was just waiting for them to start the process. You’re probably right I bet she hasn’t had the baby. No way would she keep it to herself this long
There was just something about the setup of the room that looks like they're still monitoring etc with the wee nurses chair being sat there. Who knows, but I REALLY hope Ash just says point blank you're not sharing her the way you did George and she can't use her as a payday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.