Homewithshan #3 Beggy, preggy and beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the title! Also loving how much happier george seems today when sheā€™s with his gran instead of just shan, shows what getting shown some attention and affection does!

Reactions: 3
Love the title! Also loving how much happier george seems today when sheā€™s with his gran instead of just shan, shows what getting shown some attention and affection does!
hopefully sheā€™ll reflect & realise ignoring your child & constant screen time = ā€˜tantrumsā€™

Reactions: 4
Love the new title.
Looking at her new post about the baby gender, she says ā€œweā€™ll know for sureā€ which of course I know thatā€™s the main takeaway from the 20 week scan for most but itā€™s clear to me itā€™s another boy but sheā€™s clinging onto hope the sneak peak was wrongā€¦ in my opinion anyway!

Reactions: 9
hopefully sheā€™ll reflect & realise ignoring your child & constant screen time = ā€˜tantrumsā€™
I doubt it as it'd mean having to do something that doesn't involve talking about herself.

I notice she's done two outings this week with George. I hope she's kept to the Ā£20 budget šŸ™ƒ (or Ā£40 if Ash contributes towards it too)

• Haha
I think she's already decided she'll quit her day job after baby 2 and sharing stuff like this to try convince herself she will be good at it šŸ˜‚. She's already got one child and barely invests any time in him as it it. But it also shows she's just greedy for money.

I'm also not very active in social media but I would never share anything that my employers could potentially see. What an idiot.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Did anyone notice in her newest vlog she called her bump a ā€˜herā€™ then corrected herself and said it may or may not be šŸ˜…

Oh great another cupshe haul of terrible quality sweatshop clothes coming šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

OMG Iā€™ve just found this thread! Iā€™ve been following her for ages and didnā€™t think sheā€™d have a thread here.

I have a toddler and im a similar gestation to her in my second pregnancy and Iā€™ve seen more of her bleeping bump than I have my own. Itā€™s in every single photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Havenā€™t seen this mentioned but did anyone else notice that on the wardrobe declutter video she did she said she was going to sort through all of Georgeā€™s baby clothes as she was hoping to reuse them which made me think boyšŸ¤” but maybe she had a lot of unisex clothes for George when he was little and could still be a girl

Reactions: 1
Havenā€™t seen this mentioned but did anyone else notice that on the wardrobe declutter video she did she said she was going to sort through all of Georgeā€™s baby clothes as she was hoping to reuse them which made me think boyšŸ¤” but maybe she had a lot of unisex clothes for George when he was little and could still be a girl
my first was a boy, second is a girlā€¦ sheā€™s 100% going to be wearing my sonā€™s old clothes šŸ¤£ she wonā€™t care so I certainly wonā€™t either!

Being pregnant really is a personality for her isn't it. I de cluttered my wardrobe whilst pregnant. I carried my child whilst pregnant. I ate food whilst pregnant. Sooooo boring!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.