Homewithshan #3 Beggy, preggy and beige

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She might show the baby for a year then cover her face like with George. I think deep down it does kill her hiding his face

100%, she barely covers his face anyway, it’s often visable in videos and if she does cover it, it’s with the tiiiiiniest emoji. That and the fact she shares all his intimate details online 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Here she goes with the breast feeding pics .... Is she gunna be the new imo 😩
This is exactly what I came here to say 😂 here we go with the breastfeeding pics constantly. And being a breastfeeding mum myself, that babe is not latched on right on either of them pics, she just pressed up to her, nose all squished and probably barely being able to eat like that 😞...and peep the bottle of formula on the table shot too. It feels like the BF is just all for the gram??

Reactions: 10
Lurker but joining now - yes it'll deffo be breastfeeding shoved in our faces. Also the 'mama' top 🙄 interesting that she's showed a picture with George and Ash's faces in, bet she had to beg Ash to let her put that on 🤣

Reactions: 9
This is exactly what I came here to say 😂 here we go with the breastfeeding pics constantly. And being a breastfeeding mum myself, that babe is not latched on right on either of them pics, she just pressed up to her, nose all squished and probably barely being able to eat like that 😞...and peep the bottle of formula on the table shot too. It feels like the BF is just all for the gram??
I thought this, from the positioning it doesn't appear she's made much effort to properly educate herself on a good latch and how to make sure the feed is effective for both herself and baby. She's setting herself up for a boatload of pain with a dodgy latch and baby won't be able to effectively draw the milk for the most efficient feed.

Reactions: 5
putting a newborn in a Doona 😮 if you have as much money to spend on crap as she does, why would you not get a safer car seat!?

Reactions: 4
Here she goes with the breast feeding pics .... Is she gunna be the new imo 😩
I came here to say the same thing, christ almightly she is going to be UNBEARABLE with the constant harping on about breastfeeding I can see it. Multiple stories a day about it, complaining about it, 'day in the life of a breastfeeding mum with a toddler', its going to be worse than the 'PGP' she apparently had

Reactions: 6
Already in matching outfits 🙃
Won't last long wearing it if she's got a bad latch, baby girrrrl taking in lots of air so will bring all that milk back up and cover her it in sick.

I might have to stop checking her Insta out (I don't follow her anyway) but she is going to be insufferable. I say that but I probably won't because she's my equivalent of car crash reality tv 😂

Reactions: 2
Ngl I was surprised she was so eager to breastfeed baby girl because I’m sure when she was pregnant with George she said a few times that she wasn’t even going to attempt it and just going straight for bottles.

Not judging her to be honest… good for her for trying it and I hope it works out for her.

I had a nightmare breastfeeding and i was desperate to do it- I hadn’t even prepared for a scenario where I wouldn’t be able to feed my baby and had no formula, bottles or anything. It really messed with my head at the time. Im pregnant now and having a bit of internal conflict about whether I put my all into trying to breastfeed again this time or don’t even try.

I certainly feel like Ive ended up having a much easier time in the first year than my breastfeeding mum friends once I accepted I needed to 100% formula feed, even though emotionally it was a difficult thing for me. Could be coincidence but I don’t know. Now I’m struggling with the decision because if I do decide not to even try to breastfeed then- if I’m being honest- that decision will be partly because I want an easier time again (I will have a newborn and a 1 year old 🤪) and I’m scared of the judgement.

Edit: thanks for this free therapy session 😂

• Heart
Oh she's absolutely only breastfeeding for the content, I think there's more videos she can make with it 'breastfeeding supplies', 'my breastfeeding journey so far', 'day in the life of a breastfeeding mum with a toddler', ...and probably ultimately a big overly dramatic 'the end of our breastfeeding journey' video.

Oh she's absolutely only breastfeeding for the content, I think there's more videos she can make with it 'breastfeeding supplies', 'my breastfeeding journey so far', 'day in the life of a breastfeeding mum with a toddler', ...and probably ultimately a big overly dramatic 'the end of our breastfeeding journey' video.
OOTD as a breastfeeding mum with a toddler, breastfeeding clothing hauls

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but the way she is feeding that baby. Her nose is SQUISHED up against her she must hardly be able to breath! Her latch looks a little off too. Hopefully she can seek some help with this via her health visitor or lactation consultant!

Attachments

• Sad
I’m sorry but the way she is feeding that baby. Her nose is SQUISHED up against her she must hardly be able to breath! Her latch looks a little off too. Hopefully she can seek some help with this via her health visitor or lactation consultant!
I never chose breastfed so don’t have a great deal of knowledge on it however even I can tell this doesn’t look right at all! She has a few midwife accounts that follow her if I remember right so I bet they’re looking at that like 😳

Reactions: 2
#4 baby girl finally is here after Shan was overdue, get ready for a million vlogs 'realistic toddler and newborn *breastfeeding* mum of two'

Last edited:
  • Haha
She isn’t feeding here surley unless her nipple is in her armpit ?!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.