Homesweethome101

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha premeditation 🤣🤣🤣 the mods were right, they always turn out to be worse than the people we talk about here.
Clever wee cookies these Instahuns eh? Moderators always know best.

Mea culpa as far as Begster bashing goes though, the woman knows no bounds!

Reactions: 2
I'm really confused by it all, who said what, when and who they are 🤣
I've only been dipping in and out, trying to keep up but am all confused lol.
I know who Beggy is & I know who Rachel (is that her name, the 101 lady but that's about as far as I've kept up 🤷
Me too lol

Reactions: 1
I'm really confused by it all, who said what, when and who they are 🤣
I've only been dipping in and out, trying to keep up but am all confused lol.
I know who Beggy is & I know who Rachel (is that her name, the 101 lady but that's about as far as I've kept up 🤷
I’m confused and I do know what’s going on 🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Starting on the giveaways now…. 🤔 Promoting small brands or increasing followers 🤔

Id highly doubt she wouldn't get a test done when the whole reason she has this thread was for calling someone out on not getting a test lol

Reactions: 4
Fair enough if she’s done a test 👍

Also most of us were saying it wasn’t on to contact a persons place of work, soooo 🤷🏼‍♀️

Fair enough if she’s done a test 👍

Also most of us were saying it wasn’t on to contact a persons place of work, soooo 🤷🏼‍♀️
Who’s mentioned contacting her workplace?

Oh never mind just watched her stories

Last edited:
i feel like she’s been misunderstood a bit with all of this. I don’t mind her tbh. Maybe I’m being naive 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 10
I don't give a duck if she proves herself to be a bleep by going down the same road as all the other cunts......I just enjoyed somebody, anybody calling other said bleep out without her being able to delete.

If that makes me a bleep, so be it 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't give a duck if she proves herself to be a bleep by going down the same road as all the other cunts......I just enjoyed somebody, anybody calling other said bleep out without her being able to delete.

If that makes me a bleep, so be it 😜
same. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I’m glad she spoke out about the begging and food being given to these instahuns when so many people are struggling at the moment. The reason she has annoyed me is because she’s a total hypocrite who has sat on here since June 2020 slagging Becky off. She has also commented on Becky’s looks plenty of times. She’s making out she only came on here after the covid saga because it tipped her over the edge. Now she’s been caught out, tattle is full of witches and she’s holier than thou 🙄
This won’t be the last time she comments on it on her stories, she’s digging herself a massive hole and she’s fucked up her insta career before it’s even started!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It's a shame it all went to tit, but sitting there saying how we all make stuff up here & making out we are all toxic is a bit rich coming from someone who did exactly the same thing herself.

Anyways as Beggy would say...
So yeah

*Edited to add her comments from another thread. She is definitely acting all holier than thou.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
It's a shame it all went to tit, but sitting there saying how we all make stuff up here & making out we are all toxic is a bit rich coming from someone who did exactly the same thing herself.

Anyways as Beggy would say...
So yeah

*Edited to add her comments from another thread. She is definitely acting all holier than thou.
There are tonnes of posts she has said about various insta huns that literally go against everything she has been preaching the past few days!!

Im all for calling out the huns, in fact I really liked her account at first!! But then she just showed herself to be a huge hypocrite.

But even with screenshots of the crap she’s said about other people, WE are the ones making things up?

But you’re not bothered any more are you hun? 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 6