Homesweethome101

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What about that insta account that was started just to take the piss out of Beggy is that not the same thing as she has done?
I was thinking the exact same, we all had a good laugh at that account and that was directly aimed at beggy where as this ones was indirectly with the “ if you know you know”
I personally didn’t see it as bullying, she only said the same as what everyone else has said and taken the piss about.
like with tattle if they choose to look that’s on them the same as any Insta accounts calling them out.
I like her and o think she is down to earth and isn’t scared to say it as it is🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
God, she takes forever to say nothing, all those stories just babbling on, her “friend” has told her about a certain gossip site that’s been talking about her and absolutely ripping her appearance to bits, I’ve only seen one person talk about the way she looks, like I said the other day, she gave me Nicki bell vibes, making out she hates insta huns, no she was just getting at one person, she never took the piss out of anyone else that I could see 🤷🏼‍♀️
Apparently there's pages on here slagging her appearance off but she hasn't looked.

More like she is trying to deflect herself from being a (banned) member on here.

I can't believe how invested people get off some scrounger on the internet that they begin to impersonate the influencer they don't like on their personal account. Its embarrassing. She needs to concentrate on her family and her job rather than acting this way.

Reactions: 1
You referring to the fake Evans account? I seem to remember everyone loving that account and were sorry it had gone.

I don't see the difference myself. Fake or not, who knows but I was glad some other platform was addressing Begster and others like her. Hardly a day goes by on here without someone reporting Begster so dunno why there is a furore over somebody making fun of her is about really.

Begster and her ilk are getting away with fucken murder on Instagram.
Yes that’s the one 👍🏻

Reactions: 2
I like her but I will be absolutely gutted if she ends like the rest of them. She’s put a post on regarding some flooring she likes and tagged the company in it. Alarm bells ringing!!
She’s deleted that now I think because I can’t see it but she’s posted something about being rattled now and not wanting to tag companies in case she gets labelled the same as the people she’s calling out I suppose 🤷🏼‍♀️

Are you people who are saying you love her nuts? That little display this morning playing the victim was ridiculous! So now she’s distancing herself from a ‘certain forum’? She failed to mention she was an active participant on this ‘certain forum’ up until she was banned. I wish I got the screenshots from her admitting which tattler she was on the beggy thread. Sorry, she’s giving major red flags now. ‘My friend’ has told me there’s a post about me on a certain forum, which ‘obviously’ I can’t see (it would be easy for her to make another account). Ffs tell the whole story and don’t distance yourself from the ‘certain forum’ you’ve been an active member of until yesterday. Bored of her now.

Reactions: 5
Are you people who are saying you love her nuts? That little display this morning playing the victim was ridiculous! So now she’s distancing herself from a ‘certain forum’? She failed to mention she was an active participant on this ‘certain forum’ up until she was banned. I wish I got the screenshots from her admitting which tattler she was on the beggy thread. Sorry, she’s giving major red flags now. ‘My friend’ has told me there’s a post about me on a certain forum, which ‘obviously’ I can’t see (it would be easy for her to make another account). Ffs tell the whole story and don’t distance yourself from the ‘certain forum’ you’ve been an active member of until yesterday. Bored of her now.
Shes claiming shes never been part of this forum.

Surely someone has a screenshot?!

For some reason I think when you’re banned on here it bans your whole IP so you can’t see anything? Maybe I just dreamt that, not sure 🤣🤣 but I have a feeling from seeing posts in the past that if you’re banned you can’t make a new account as it’s you IP that’s banned

For some reason I think when you’re banned on here it bans your whole IP so you can’t see anything? Maybe I just dreamt that, not sure 🤣🤣 but I have a feeling from seeing posts in the past that if you’re banned you can’t make a new account as it’s you IP that’s banned
Ah right 👍🏽

Shes claiming shes never been part of this forum.

Surely someone has a screenshot?!
It’s embarrassing. She literally got the comments from US that she was in fact lying that she wasn’t targeting an individual, she got the comments from US that it was taking things too far………I was literally conversing with her about it right up to when she got kicked off (she was thanking us for our comments and saying things like ‘yes I get where you’re coming from and thank you for highlighting bla bla bla’……..then to see she’s going the ‘insta hun’ route of pretending she wasn’t on here and referring to us as a ‘certain forum’ WOUNDED!!!! Et tu brute???

Last edited:
Oh dear!! I liked her when I didn’t realise she was a tattler although I had my suspicions. But those stories this morning playing the victim and saying her looks are being talked about on here! I’ve not seen anything, very strange behaviour and clearly has far too much time on her hands. I think she will be loving that there is now a thread about her.

I don’t think that’s true as on other threads I followed there is one particular person who creates new accounts and pops up every few months til she gets spotted and then banned again. I think it just bans your email address.

Reactions: 3
I don't get what's going on with this account person. I thought she was ok at first but now she seems to flip flop with how she's acting. One minute she's, in my opinion, quite rightly calling out all beggy insta huns but then she's targeting an individual but yet says she wasn't. It was quite obvious who she was aiming her stories at.

Then she is apparently a tattler which is fine but then on her stories she's making out "that forum" ie tattle is now bad. Fails to admit she was on it apparently. I don't know and don't care but then on her stories it's apparently like she's going for the sympathy vote with the comments about her looks and why she has a wonky chin or something and making out she's now the victim of not nice comments. I don't agree with anyone making comments about people's looks but she's a bit pot and kettle today with her reasoning for what she's done and a bit sneaky for not letting on she was a tattler. To me that's annoying. I commend her for admitting she was targeting a specific account but she's coming across as a little double standard to me.

I cant keep up with the drama on here 🤣

seen as this seems to be what we’re doing:

How about the friend sending screenshots has the ‘balls’ to comment here instead of being a sneaky cow and sending you the screen shots?

you can’t presume none of us have not had the balls to call out any influencer publicly, many of us have and have simply had it ignored, deleted or blocked. The fact we haven’t then taken the time and energy to go on an insta campaign to mock one person is nobodies business but our own.

Im not obliged to message you directly, I’m entitled to ‘hide behind’ my username here as you enjoyed for a good while before you chose to expose yourself.

Your chin, nose, teeth etc weren’t mentioned, I merely wondered if you had ever commented on beggys looks (which I then confirmed you hadn’t and had in fact been anti commenting on looks - which I commend you for) I said you look older than 38………which I think you do, unnecessary and I’m sorry if that upset you. The squidward comment was funny, and im glad you’ve confirmed you took it in good humour.

Not sure what ‘lies’ are being spread about you? We can hold the opinion that you’re playing the victim, I think you are……..others disagree……..that’s not spreading lies.

Lastly, you have chosen to stick your head above the line, you chose to do what you did with regard to taking tattle banter regarding ONE beggy influencer to insta and promoting yourself……..you chose to then expose your tattle identity. Your ramblings now must be making your friends/family concerned and I would stop personally before it gets any more cringey or strange.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I didn’t see it as bullying, I saw it as banter and actually really like how down to earth she is and that she’s got the balls to say what others have been thinking.
I think she’s handled all this wrong the past few days but I guess she feels attacked as people are having a go so I’m sure it’s just her defences.

Hopefully she will go back to having a laugh and taking the piss out of the instahuns without specifically targeting anyone directly but the actual issue that they create instead

Reactions: 8
I thought she was quite funny at first and commended her for calling Becky out over the covid test saga. The badge she wore was funny, but then her stories got a bit stupid and she was lapping up the attention as she was gaining followers.
I don’t believe she is being sent screenshots, she’s sat in work today reading this thread! You can view this forum without being logged in so I call bullshit.
She’s made herself look a right bleep

Reactions: 6
Yeah I agree she hasn’t got someone screenshotting and sending it to her, she can easily view tattle. There will be ways around it.

I didn’t see it as bullying, I saw it as banter and actually really like how down to earth she is and that she’s got the balls to say what others have been thinking.
I think she’s handled all this wrong the past few days but I guess she feels attacked as people are having a go so I’m sure it’s just her defences.

Hopefully she will go back to having a laugh and taking the piss out of the instahuns without specifically targeting anyone directly but the actual issue that they create instead
Absolutely this. I was one who started feeling like it was going too far and I really really dislike beggy. But opinions are like belly buttons after all 🤣🤣 it’s the handling it since herself admitting she’d gone too far………and now she’s anti tattle because she’s got a negative thread. Hypocrisy to me.

Reactions: 3

A bit weird though, going for Influencers for taking freebies yet doing the same thing herself, or at least trying to, on her home account.

She reckons some influencers take any old tit and she wouldn't do that but all influencers say the same until the freebies start rolling in

Reactions: 5
No your right xx