Homesweethome101

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I
Yeah, she’s claiming to just be targeting the begging………yet she’s clearly been mocking beggy’s posting style and slagging her off for going on a road trip, buying storage for Christmas decs etc…….yes we do that here, but for her to claim she’s not targeting an individual is just an outright lie plus none of those things are to do with accepting gifts. First rule of tattle is keep it on tattle, I’ll be the first to question someone or call someone out on their post if I disagree with it (followed by a swift block from said person usually) but posting your own posts simply mocking the way someone specific posts is just bullying imho, a post that mocks greedy influencers generally is different.
Iv watched her recent stories and the very last one where she admits what she’s done is wrong and she was targeting Becky that was clear for all to see. I don’t get her saying about feeling inferior about what others have you don’t have to follow so called influencers accounts no one is forcing anyone too if you don’t like it or them just don’t follow or watch their stories. It won’t stop companies gifting them things if they want to then that is upto them yes declare it’s gifted

I must have missed the post outting who was behind this account, I saw someone say it was another tattler, but that post got removed from Beggys thread pretty quickly.

I'd personally not take anything from here onto my own social media, nor would I ever contact someone's place of employment, but I guess we are all different.

We all know influencers are greedy, grabby begs anyway, so this lady isn't really telling us anything we don't already know.
Sadly though people will still follow them, still buy into their shite & protect them to the death.
The internet is a funny ole place at times 😏

Reactions: 9
I must have missed the post outting who was behind this account, I saw someone say it was another tattler, but that post got removed from Beggys thread pretty quickly.

I'd personally not take anything from here onto my own social media, nor would I ever contact someone's place of employment, but I guess we are all different.

We all know influencers are greedy, grabby begs anyway, so this lady isn't really telling us anything we don't already know.
Sadly though people will still follow them, still buy into their shite & protect them to the death.
The internet is a funny ole place at times 😏
It was very blink and you miss it, but it quite the essay basically saying how it was never her intention to come across as targeting one specific person 🤥🤥 but the “if you know you know” hashtag she always used on the posts said different

She clearly doesn’t know when to keep her gob shut anyway so I’m just waiting for the next tit show she does next.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I did start following her after PCR-gate but I agree, she does target Becky. Doesn’t matter how much she keeps trying to say it’s all influencers it’s not, it’s all just Becky she’s bullying (and I can’t stand Becky lol)

Reactions: 7
Holy crap 😳 I completely missed all the drama cause you know, real life. I'm stunned and so disappointed 😞 Imagine being a Tattler !! I'm so green!! Now I totally understand what the Mods were referring to on the Beggy thread. Thanks for the recap guys 👍

Reactions: 4
I’ll admit, I started following her after her rant about Beggy and Covid gate. Found her quite funny!!! But then as another Tattler said, the daily mocking was just not funny anymore.

She’s a huge hypocrite.

Says we should keep it to tattle then goes and takes it to her insta….

Also says she’s not after followers too but then pushes her own account…:🤥🤥

And she looks like Squidward from Spongebob Squarepants. duck her.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I would literally never open myself up for these kind of comments. I wonder if she’s ever participated in the banter about Beggy’s looks, teeth (and the constant teeth sucking/saliva swallows), age (I’m 42 and she looks so much older than me at 38) etc……..if so I’d say she’s fair game. Squidward tho 🙈🤣

Tbf to her this is her stance on it.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I thought it was that tattler too. Just by the things she was saying and also the username!
Yes definitely!! Wonder if she’s been permanently banned or if it’s just temporary. If it’s temporary I wonder if she will be back!

She’s basically only repeating what people have said on here. How some people say it’s different because she’s saying it on her own insta account to saying it in here I don’t understand 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I actually like her and she has admitted she was wrong and that she went too far. Fair play to her.

Reactions: 13
She’s basically only repeating what people have said on here. How some people say it’s different because she’s saying it on her own insta account to saying it in here I don’t understand 🤷🏻‍♀️
What about that insta account that was started just to take the piss out of Beggy is that not the same thing as she has done?

Reactions: 10
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I would literally never open myself up for these kind of comments. I wonder if she’s ever participated in the banter about Beggy’s looks, teeth (and the constant teeth sucking/saliva swallows), age (I’m 42 and she looks so much older than me at 38) etc……..if so I’d say she’s fair game. Squidward tho 🙈🤣

Tbf to her this is her stance on it.
Wait...she posted that about Beggy??? Knowing the crap she had been posting about her? Is this woman alright? This is some Bagshot crazy stuff.
I can't stand beggy and I did follow that account but I removed myself last week as omg she can talk !!!!

What about that insta account that was started just to take the piss out of Beggy is that not the same thing as she has done?
You referring to the fake Evans account? I seem to remember everyone loving that account and were sorry it had gone.

I don't see the difference myself. Fake or not, who knows but I was glad some other platform was addressing Begster and others like her. Hardly a day goes by on here without someone reporting Begster so dunno why there is a furore over somebody making fun of her is about really.

Begster and her ilk are getting away with fucken murder on Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes the fake evans account was MUCH worse than this but no one was arsed about that and everyone found it funny

Reactions: 19
God, she takes forever to say nothing, all those stories just babbling on, her “friend” has told her about a certain gossip site that’s been talking about her and absolutely ripping her appearance to bits, I’ve only seen one person talk about the way she looks, like I said the other day, she gave me Nicki bell vibes, making out she hates insta huns, no she was just getting at one person, she never took the piss out of anyone else that I could see 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I like her but I will be absolutely gutted if she ends like the rest of them. She’s put a post on regarding some flooring she likes and tagged the company in it. Alarm bells ringing!!

Reactions: 2