Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Funnifing71

Chatty Member
So….. a certain account who called beggy out with the whole Covid thing, her posts were funny at first but is anyone following certain person and now thinking it’s bullying? Yes we don’t like Becky and know what she’s like but this person seems to know take the piss out of her on every story and it doesn’t sit right with me now x
What’s the difference between taking the piss on an Instagram page that Braggy doesn’t follow and taking the piss on here?

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Coco544

VIP Member
Yes the fake evans account was MUCH worse than this but no one was arsed about that and everyone found it funny

Reactions: 19

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
I don't give a fuck if she proves herself to be a cunt by going down the same road as all the other cunts......I just enjoyed somebody, anybody calling other said cunt out without her being able to delete.

If that makes me a cunt, so be it 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 19

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Hold on, so she is now telling everyone who is calling her out ( disagreeing) with her here to take it to her inbox.

Wait a sec, we choose to stay anonymous here, we didn't force you to take it to your insta & call Beggy out. That was your call.
You never took your grievance about Beggy to her inbox, yet you want people here to do that to you.

My head's fried with all this nonsense!
Drink anyone? 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Gia5T

I was gonna give her the benefit of the doubt. She got caught up in the moment. Was enjoying the clout etc etc. But her pretending not to know what tattle was (she said tattle life like she wasn’t sure that was the correct name) has pissed me off. Own your shit instahun wannabe

• Heart
Reactions: 15

pugqueen

Chatty Member
I actually like her and she has admitted she was wrong and that she went too far. Fair play to her.

Reactions: 13

Budgiesmuggler

VIP Member
What about that insta account that was started just to take the piss out of Beggy is that not the same thing as she has done?
I was thinking the exact same, we all had a good laugh at that account and that was directly aimed at beggy where as this ones was indirectly with the “ if you know you know”
I personally didn’t see it as bullying, she only said the same as what everyone else has said and taken the piss about.
like with tattle if they choose to look that’s on them the same as any Insta accounts calling them out.
I like her and o think she is down to earth and isn’t scared to say it as it is🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13

Coco544

VIP Member
I can see it from all sides tbh. I don’t think this person set out to ‘bully’ beggy and when that word was thrown about I imagine her defences went up and her instinct was to deflect any bullying claims. Which is quite natural when you think about it. But later she did admit she was aiming her posts at beggy and apologised. I think she got carried away because people were probably messaging her saying her stories were funny. People were posting on here saying it was funny and I reckon all that probably spurred her on.
I didn’t take yesterday’s stories as her pretending she wasn’t a tattler. I took them as her describing tattle in the way that influencers refer to it when they ‘have been sent screen shots’ of their own threads and they always say a ‘certain website’. She’d already admitted she was a tattler on here and the day before when she said she was banned so I don’t know why she would pretend she wasn’t a tattler the day after

Reactions: 11

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
It's a shame it all went to shit, but sitting there saying how we all make stuff up here & making out we are all toxic is a bit rich coming from someone who did exactly the same thing herself.

Anyways as Beggy would say...
So yeah

*Edited to add her comments from another thread. She is definitely acting all holier than thou.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
What about that insta account that was started just to take the piss out of Beggy is that not the same thing as she has done?
You referring to the fake Evans account? I seem to remember everyone loving that account and were sorry it had gone.

I don't see the difference myself. Fake or not, who knows but I was glad some other platform was addressing Begster and others like her. Hardly a day goes by on here without someone reporting Begster so dunno why there is a furore over somebody making fun of her is about really.

Begster and her ilk are getting away with fucken murder on Instagram.

• Heart

beckysgummysmile

So Homesweethome101 came on here today and revealed herself to have been a Tattler since last year.

She was basically responding to some posts from several other users who thought her daily mocking of Becky Home Sweet Home had gone a bit too far and was verging on bullying

Its hugely backfired on her and she’s been banned (judging from her stories)

She then went on a massive rant during her lunch hour saying how she isn’t a bully, just hates greedy insta huns blah blah and if people don’t like what she says then don’t watch

However she has since just admitted she’s done wrong and put up an apology

Excuse my stupidity but I don’t get what the screenshots are showing?
These are screenshots of previous posts homesweethome101 has put on here under her tattle alias ’notevenmessin’.

The first one she says that stuff on tattle should stay on tattle, which she has done the total opposite of.

The second shows her bigging up her own account (The Karen name badge post)

Basically they both show her to be a massive hypocrite and exactly the reason Mods have to ban the discussion of small accounts on here

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Coco544

VIP Member
i feel like she’s been misunderstood a bit with all of this. I don’t mind her tbh. Maybe I’m being naive 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

MagicMarker

She’s basically only repeating what people have said on here. How some people say it’s different because she’s saying it on her own insta account to saying it in here I don’t understand 🤷🏻‍♀️

lockdown2021

So….. a certain account who called beggy out with the whole Covid thing, her posts were funny at first but is anyone following certain person and now thinking it’s bullying? Yes we don’t like Becky and know what she’s like but this person seems to know take the piss out of her on every story and it doesn’t sit right with me now x

• Heart

Poptart

VIP Member
And now she's reposting messages from whoever calling us all twats.
So much hypocrisy.
I thought she wasn't discussing it anymore 🤔
This has boiled my blood. She has admitted to being on tattle slagging people off...but now we're all twats? Fuck off.

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
What’s the difference between taking the piss on an Instagram page that Braggy doesn’t follow and taking the piss on here?
I think it is different because she’s taking it to insta, the platform that beggy uses and many of their followers will be shared…….I liken it to slagging a colleague off openly in the office where ‘neutral’ people are listening rather than keeping it for the kitchen or toilets etc when you meet up with your like minded colleagues/work besties. I genuinely think it’s a step too far and feel like this woman is doing it for clout………she’ll be another one like Michael or Nicki Bell, she’s already running a ‘you must follow me to enter’ comp. Why if not for followers/influencer status/gifting etc?

Reactions: 9

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I must have missed the post outting who was behind this account, I saw someone say it was another tattler, but that post got removed from Beggys thread pretty quickly.

I'd personally not take anything from here onto my own social media, nor would I ever contact someone's place of employment, but I guess we are all different.

We all know influencers are greedy, grabby begs anyway, so this lady isn't really telling us anything we don't already know.
Sadly though people will still follow them, still buy into their shite & protect them to the death.
The internet is a funny ole place at times 😏

Reactions: 9

CrosserLove

Yeah, calling her out and doing a few taking the piss stories was funny at first but now I’m cringing 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 8