Homesweethome101

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get what's going on with this account person. I thought she was ok at first but now she seems to flip flop with how she's acting. One minute she's, in my opinion, quite rightly calling out all beggy insta huns but then she's targeting an individual but yet says she wasn't. It was quite obvious who she was aiming her stories at.

Then she is apparently a tattler which is fine but then on her stories she's making out "that forum" ie tattle is now bad. Fails to admit she was on it apparently. I don't know and don't care but then on her stories it's apparently like she's going for the sympathy vote with the comments about her looks and why she has a wonky chin or something and making out she's now the victim of not nice comments. I don't agree with anyone making comments about people's looks but she's a bit pot and kettle today with her reasoning for what she's done and a bit sneaky for not letting on she was a tattler. To me that's annoying. I commend her for admitting she was targeting a specific account but she's coming across as a little double standard to me.

I cant keep up with the drama on here 🤣
Yeah same,all going off today! 😆😱 wonder if she's gonna change her insta name too, after all that's clearly a piss take to becky home sweet home too esp the way it's like Lol at the end (101)

Reactions: 5
Yeah same,all going off today! 😆😱 wonder if she's gonna change her insta name too, after all that's clearly a piss take to becky home sweet home too esp the way it's like Lol at the end (101)
Ooh I never looked at the account name like that before! 🤣 well spotted!

Reactions: 4
I was thinking the exact same, we all had a good laugh at that account and that was directly aimed at beggy where as this ones was indirectly with the “ if you know you know”
I personally didn’t see it as bullying, she only said the same as what everyone else has said and taken the piss about.
like with tattle if they choose to look that’s on them the same as any Insta accounts calling them out.
I like her and o think she is down to earth and isn’t scared to say it as it is🤷🏻‍♀️
Same as above 👏

Hold on, so she is now telling everyone who is calling her out ( disagreeing) with her here to take it to her inbox.

Wait a sec, we choose to stay anonymous here, we didn't force you to take it to your insta & call Beggy out. That was your call.
You never took your grievance about Beggy to her inbox, yet you want people here to do that to you.

My head's fried with all this nonsense!
Drink anyone? 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was gonna give her the benefit of the doubt. She got caught up in the moment. Was enjoying the clout etc etc. But her pretending not to know what tattle was (she said tattle life like she wasn’t sure that was the correct name) has pissed me off. Own your tit instahun wannabe

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Same as above 👏
Tbf that account had a small following and it was an account you would only follow if you were like minded……..like being here in beggys thread. This account took it to normal regular everyday followers, some of whom likely follow beggy & likely happily oblivious to beggy and her ways……..it felt like a recruitment campaign for an anti Becky movement and mocking for clout/followers.

Reactions: 3
Tbf that account had a small following and it was an account you would only follow if you were like minded……..like being here in beggys thread. This account took it to normal regular everyday followers, some of whom likely follow beggy & likely happily oblivious to beggy and her ways……..it felt like a recruitment campaign for an anti Becky movement and mocking for clout/followers.
It only had a small following because Becky blocked anyone who followed or liked any pictures. Alot of people were watching from the sidelines! I think people are just going to have to agree to disagree on this that it's the same thing because at the end of the day both were bullying.

Reactions: 2
It only had a small following because Becky blocked anyone who followed or liked any pictures. Alot of people were watching from the sidelines! I think people are just going to have to agree to disagree on this that it's the same thing because at the end of the day both were bullying.
Well yes but people sought that account out because they chose to, and didn’t just one day see a genuine account they were following start mocking another (and then see that she claimed not to be targeting an individual). Happy to agree to disagree on this though, but the ramblings from her yesterday were absolutely trying to distance herself from here.

Reactions: 6
I can see it from all sides tbh. I don’t think this person set out to ‘bully’ beggy and when that word was thrown about I imagine her defences went up and her instinct was to deflect any bullying claims. Which is quite natural when you think about it. But later she did admit she was aiming her posts at beggy and apologised. I think she got carried away because people were probably messaging her saying her stories were funny. People were posting on here saying it was funny and I reckon all that probably spurred her on.
I didn’t take yesterday’s stories as her pretending she wasn’t a tattler. I took them as her describing tattle in the way that influencers refer to it when they ‘have been sent screen shots’ of their own threads and they always say a ‘certain website’. She’d already admitted she was a tattler on here and the day before when she said she was banned so I don’t know why she would pretend she wasn’t a tattler the day after

Reactions: 11
I'm really confused by it all, who said what, when and who they are 🤣
I've only been dipping in and out, trying to keep up but am all confused lol.
I know who Beggy is & I know who Rachel (is that her name, the 101 lady but that's about as far as I've kept up 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I liked her - i didn't think she dug into beggy that much - i clearly didn't pay enough attention - she clearly rattled Beggy tho she's been quiet, this thread is more active than hers

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm really confused by it all, who said what, when and who they are 🤣
I've only been dipping in and out, trying to keep up but am all confused lol.
I know who Beggy is & I know who Rachel (is that her name, the 101 lady but that's about as far as I've kept up 🤷
Yeah Rachel is the name of the lady who this thread is about.

Reactions: 1