Homesweethome101

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So….. a certain account who called beggy out with the whole Covid thing, her posts were funny at first but is anyone following certain person and now thinking it’s bullying? Yes we don’t like Becky and know what she’s like but this person seems to know take the piss out of her on every story and it doesn’t sit right with me now x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So….. a certain account who called beggy out with the whole Covid thing, her posts were funny at first but is anyone following certain person and now thinking it’s bullying? Yes we don’t like Becky and know what she’s like but this person seems to know take the piss out of her on every story and it doesn’t sit right with me now x
Yeah, calling her out and doing a few taking the piss stories was funny at first but now I’m cringing 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What’s the difference between taking the piss on an Instagram page that Braggy doesn’t follow and taking the piss on here?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What’s the difference between taking the piss on an Instagram page that Braggy doesn’t follow and taking the piss on here?
I think it is different because she’s taking it to insta, the platform that beggy uses and many of their followers will be shared…….I liken it to slagging a colleague off openly in the office where ‘neutral’ people are listening rather than keeping it for the kitchen or toilets etc when you meet up with your like minded colleagues/work besties. I genuinely think it’s a step too far and feel like this woman is doing it for clout………she’ll be another one like Michael or Nicki Bell, she’s already running a ‘you must follow me to enter’ comp. Why if not for followers/influencer status/gifting etc?

Reactions: 9
I think it is different because she’s taking it to insta, the platform that beggy uses and many of their followers will be shared…….I liken it to slagging a colleague off openly in the office where ‘neutral’ people are listening rather than keeping it for the kitchen or toilets etc when you meet up with your like minded colleagues/work besties. I genuinely think it’s a step too far and feel like this woman is doing it for clout………she’ll be another one like Michael or Nicki Bell, she’s already running a ‘you must follow me to enter’ comp. Why if not for followers/influencer status/gifting etc?
Oh I agree she’s doing it for followers but tattle life is the office toilet that doesn’t have a door. Braggy and her followers can come into the office toilet and ‘hear’ every word. Unless the account is a proven tattler contributing to this thread then I don’t see the difference. Gossiping and meanness happens all over the internet, it’s not exclusive to tattle. Unless you come round my house for tea and we take the piss face 2 face where Braggy has no way of hearing, it’s all the same.

Oh I agree she’s doing it for followers but tattle life is the office toilet that doesn’t have a door. Braggy and her followers can come into the office toilet and ‘hear’ every word. Unless the account is a proven tattler contributing to this thread then I don’t see the difference. Gossiping and meanness happens all over the internet, it’s not exclusive to tattle. Unless you come round my house for tea and we take the piss face 2 face where Braggy has no way of hearing, it’s all the same.
Nah I don’t agree, open door yes but you certainly choose to come in……..an oblivious follower doesn’t accidentally walk in on this, they seek it out (curiosity or loss of faith)……this account is taking it too those who potentially happily follow beggy and like her…….that’s recruiting (a bullying tactic)! I just agree with the other person that it’s bullying. Let oblivious people make their own mind up about someone and see for themselves.

She’s a joke i know who you mean I went and had a look at her stories after it was mentioned on here. I don’t know how she had the cheek to do stories about mental health and bullying when your blatantly taking the piss out of someone. She’s a hypocrite if you don’t like someone or what they do fair enough but she genuinely thinks she’s hilarious she’s about as funny as a dose of the shits! It is bullying what she is doing

Reactions: 2
I’ve unfollowed. It wasn’t just that but I think that the mods were right when they said they will prove themselves to be similar. I just feel that Beggy has been used as a stepping stone for her.

I’ve unfollowed. It wasn’t just that but I think that the mods were right when they said they will prove themselves to be similar. I just feel that Beggy has been used as a stepping stone for her.
Yeah I missed it all I saw her comment admitting who she was etc, and I think you’re right x

Reactions: 2
Yeah I missed it all I saw her comment admitting who she was etc, and I think you’re right x
Yeah, she’s claiming to just be targeting the begging………yet she’s clearly been mocking beggy’s posting style and slagging her off for going on a road trip, buying storage for Christmas decs etc…….yes we do that here, but for her to claim she’s not targeting an individual is just an outright lie plus none of those things are to do with accepting gifts. First rule of tattle is keep it on tattle, I’ll be the first to question someone or call someone out on their post if I disagree with it (followed by a swift block from said person usually) but posting your own posts simply mocking the way someone specific posts is just bullying imho, a post that mocks greedy influencers generally is different.

Reactions: 7
I think she went down a rabbit hole targeting beggy like that. But if other instagrammers don’t point it out ( to a certain extent) where does it end. Or did she just let it go to her head

Reactions: 4
I’ll admit, I started following her after her rant about Beggy and Covid gate. Found her quite funny!!! But then as another Tattler said, the daily mocking was just not funny anymore.

She’s a huge hypocrite.

Says we should keep it to tattle then goes and takes it to her insta….

Also says she’s not after followers too but then pushes her own account…:🤥🤥

And she looks like Squidward from Spongebob Squarepants. duck her.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Well she’s clearly read here today, she even used the word bullying in her story.

Reactions: 3
So Homesweethome101 came on here today and revealed herself to have been a Tattler since last year.

She was basically responding to some posts from several other users who thought her daily mocking of Becky Home Sweet Home had gone a bit too far and was verging on bullying

Its hugely backfired on her and she’s been banned (judging from her stories)

She then went on a massive rant during her lunch hour saying how she isn’t a bully, just hates greedy insta huns blah blah and if people don’t like what she says then don’t watch

However she has since just admitted she’s done wrong and put up an apology

Excuse my stupidity but I don’t get what the screenshots are showing?
These are screenshots of previous posts homesweethome101 has put on here under her tattle alias ’notevenmessin’.

The first one she says that stuff on tattle should stay on tattle, which she has done the total opposite of.

The second shows her bigging up her own account (The Karen name badge post)

Basically they both show her to be a massive hypocrite and exactly the reason Mods have to ban the discussion of small accounts on here

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10