Home_sweet_home_46

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's totally frazzled her brain with sugar overdose. She's so aggressive. Always bragging about roadrage with men. Not nice.

Reactions: 3
Does this woman pay for anything?!
Her Christmas tree is gifted but it’s okay guys cause there’s £400 off at the moment taking it down to a mere £300 something! Absolutely ridiculous.

Reactions: 2
Does this woman pay for anything?!
Her Christmas tree is gifted but it’s okay guys cause there’s £400 off at the moment taking it down to a mere £300 something! Absolutely ridiculous.
She is just pure greedy....now she is jumping on the cleaning wagon...😂😂😂😂

• Angry
Reactions: 2
She repeats same videos of beds, kitchen, bedrooms, sweet jars, candles...everything gifted or an ad. Absolutely boring account and don’t get me started on the amount of sugar she proudly shows off in those flippin glass sweetie jars of hers 🤦‍♀️ She could do with getting a pet to look after. I think she’s bored. Sorry but Her voice just grinds me. She thinks she’s funny - I don’t. How on earth did she get SO many followers- I really can’t understand?

She repeats same videos of beds, kitchen, bedrooms, sweet jars, candles...everything gifted or an ad. Absolutely boring account and don’t get me started on the amount of sugar she proudly shows off in those flippin glass sweetie jars of hers 🤦‍♀️ She could do with getting a pet to look after. I think she’s bored. Sorry but Her voice just grinds me. She thinks she’s funny - I don’t. How on earth did she get SO many followers- I really can’t understand?
Tbh the sugar overdosing is so unhealthy and I think in the past she has spoken about having health problems. We all like to have treats etc but this is on another level.

Reactions: 1
Omg she’s got another new bed and is revealing tonight. Aren’t all her beds new? Isn’t it just her and hubby living in the house?? Wonder if it’s been gifted?

Of course its gifted, it's crazy to me. It's like her 3rd this year?! What does she do with it all. As usual, grey yawn grey!

What a HUGE headboard. Sorry but it looks ridiculous in her small room. Maybe Rosie rotates which bed she sleeps in at night 🤷‍♀️
She loves a freebie doesn’t she? Wonder what happened to the old bed?

Why do all these home account just scan around the rooms over and over with music on given you a view of the room. I find it all so cringe and show off like. The rooms and homes never look lived in.

Why do all these home account just scan around the rooms over and over with music on given you a view of the room. I find it all so cringe and show off like. The rooms and homes never look lived in.
😂😂 I don’t understand it either. There’s lots of people doing‘ home tours’ showing off their Christmas decorations. They are all the same. Rosie does it a lot though. Her house is so grey and actually looks like a show home ie not lived in.

“Alright my lovers!”
If she says that one more time 😡
I’m sure she is a type 2 diabetic with the unhealthy amount of sugar she takes in.
Anyone else remember the repulsive ‘Matty Mo Reward chart’? Basically if he did as he was instructed he got a shag or blow job 🤮
Her naked!🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮
She is vile!
I wonder what she does for a living because I would hate working with her!

oh and the giant snow dick she built...,....why? I would be embarrassed living next to her

“Alright my lovers!”
If she says that one more time 😡
I’m sure she is a type 2 diabetic with the unhealthy amount of sugar she takes in.
Anyone else remember the repulsive ‘Matty Mo Reward chart’? Basically if he did as he was instructed he got a shag or blow job 🤮
Her naked!🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮
She is vile!
I wonder what she does for a living because I would hate working with her!

oh and the giant snow dick she built...,....why? I would be embarrassed living next to her
I think she's very aggressive and it's fuelled by sugar. Not good for her. Long term she'll have terrible consequences of eating so much sugar.

Long time lurker, I am so surprised there isn’t a longer thread on this vile women! She drives me crazy! I got blocked for disagreeing with one of her comments (god forbid!) but I genuinely think she suffers with mental health issues. She is very insecure so puts on this ‘I’m so fun’ persona but I’ve heard she is a total cow. She also buys her followers as most are bots hence the low interaction!

Reactions: 5
Oh god she's been on the sugar again..... "alright my lovers "...... The way she screeches that is like fingernails on a chalkboard. 🙉

She barely declares anything! Current pic of storage bags #ad but no mention of the full set of gifted fitted wardrobes that would of cost thousands had she had to buy!!!!

It’s the ‘contains some gifted items’ posts piss me off, it’s all gifted! She is clearly lacking something in her life mind

Her whole day yesterday was spent uploading Instagram videos, half of which she didn’t declare correctly. No wonder she can afford a £700 bag (and make out she got the bargain of the century) because every other item in her life has been gifted for FREE!

• Heart