Home_sweet_home_46

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her whole day yesterday was spent uploading Instagram videos, half of which she didn’t declare correctly. No wonder she can afford a £700 bag (and make out she got the bargain of the century) because every other item in her life has been gifted for FREE!
Her video of her £700 bag being the bargain of the century!! Good grief! She needs to grow up, stop eating the sweets, and get out more. She’s always flogging something, or redecorating a room (that was perfectly fine) or having new beds delivered to replace previously ‘new’ beds...I mean it’s only her and her husband living in the house. They seem to have quite a few spare rooms with no one coming to stay in them. She seems very wasteful.

Reactions: 4
Her video of her £700 bag being the bargain of the century!! Good grief! She needs to grow up, stop eating the sweets, and get out more. She’s always flogging something, or redecorating a room (that was perfectly fine) or having new beds delivered to replace previously ‘new’ beds...I mean it’s only her and her husband living in the house. They seem to have quite a few spare rooms with no one coming to stay in them. She seems very wasteful.
Anything for the gram. So sad!

Reactions: 2
I unfollowed Rosie a long time ago, got bored of her constantly stuffing her face with junk food and sugar. Her house is just like Hinch's, grey and boring. No idea why people follow her. Maybe to make them feel better about themselves

Reactions: 1
my god the bed situation has really been bugging me I’m sure she’s had three in just over a year!

She should have used that £700 to sort that black bit in her teeth it’s horrible 🤢

Hate the women she’s vile.

Reactions: 2
It’s a gap in her teeth not black 😂😂
If she keeps on buying and eating those sweets she will lose all of her teeth! In all seriousness though, it’s not good for her. Wonder if Matty Moo has a sweet tooth as well? She can’t eat all those quantities herself surely?

Awe i like her! I have followed her for ages.
I think the company she works is hers and her husbands stonemasons (stonemasonary??) company and it seems to do quite well.
they don't have children, however they have tried (i remember from a Q&A a while back she mentioned some failed fertility treatment).
I think her house is stunning, its like a show home.
She does get a lot of free stuff though, she has a large following though so that's what happens isn't it🤨

Awe i like her! I have followed her for ages.
I think the company she works is hers and her husbands stonemasons (stonemasonary??) company and it seems to do quite well.
they don't have children, however they have tried (i remember from a Q&A a while back she mentioned some failed fertility treatment).
I think her house is stunning, its like a show home.
She does get a lot of free stuff though, she has a large following though so that's what happens isn't it🤨
She only comes on to story for ads or gifts now though that’s why my opinions changed

Reactions: 5
How many sweetie jars does one house need? Does she operate a corner shop from her kitchen?

Reactions: 3
Those jars she’s just posted.... surely everything falls out when you open them??

Reactions: 3
How many sweetie jars does one house need? Does she operate a corner shop from her kitchen?
I find it all a bit weird if I’m honest....how many glass jars does she need?? Plus the unhealthy addiction to sweets...how on earth did she acquire so many followers? She churns the same content out over and over

She usually has them gifted
I think every item in her home is gifted. I used to like her but i can't watch any of her stories anymore. All she does is try to get you to buy the shite she is constantly gifted, its so boring. She must contact every company she can think of trying to blag free stuff.