Home_sweet_home_46

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I knew how I would report her to ASA 😡😡 All the stories today the #ad is tiny and white so you can barely see it

• Angry
Reactions: 4
If I knew how I would report her to ASA 😡😡 All the stories today the #ad is tiny and white so you can barely see it
I agree, you can hardly see the word AD! She hardly ever tags any of her many gifted items, yet shows repeated photos of the same rooms on her account. She really should be letting people know which items in her photos were gifted, and also giving recognition to the brand that kindly gifted them to her.

Just for the record she also photoshops many of her home pictures to erase out anything that isn't quite perfect. A while back there was a post of her hallway showing plugs and leads etc then in the next they had all vanished. Someone mentioned it and she liked their comment.!!!! It's all smoke and mirrors!!!

Also the fact that she writes ad in such small writing shows she's trying to conceal it which means she's being sneaky!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Omg ive never noticed, its so bad! Ahe shouldn't be allowed to get away with it. Worst ive.seen. You have to really.search to see them. Sneaky

Reactions: 5
Another one is interiorstyling18 so many people have said the same. It grates on me. She needs a thread too and to be reported.
They both grate on me. Anything they can get for free, they're just a pair of bums. Interior styling has practically done her whole bungalow on free items and her new project. Why is that anything to be proud of? Buy this, buy that, swipe up for this. No why would we when people are struggling for money and she is telling us to buy things she got for free. Friggoff man you melt!!

• Haha
They both grate on me. Anything they can get for free, they're just a pair of bums. Interior styling has practically done her whole bungalow on free items and her new project. Why is that anything to be proud of? Buy this, buy that, swipe up for this. No why would we when people are struggling for money and she is telling us to buy things she got for free. Friggoff man you melt!!
And her home is just miss match. She just says yes to anything given to her for free. Those marble tiles in the new project that was again gifted (shock) look awful they are far to big for that little room. And the fireplace she’s been again gifted is disgusting.

Reactions: 1
I messaged her she told me to get a life you weirdo!!! Haha

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I messaged her she told me to get a life you weirdo!!! Haha
Wow did she.? Well what else would you expect from a coarse grabbing conniving sneak like her? Maybe she should get a life..... Seems to me all her and matt moo do is eat gross amounts of food and grab any freebie going.

• Haha
How can she continue to get away with this obvious rule breaking of purposely trying to hide her Ad reference, if and when she does it, which is rare in itself. Its a joke!
I can’t even see the ad words?
It’s like where’s Wally but where’s the ad?
Please can you tell me as I can’t see it it must be that hidden

Wow did she.? Well what else would you expect from a coarse grabbing conniving sneak like her? Maybe she should get a life..... Seems to me all her and matt moo do is eat gross amounts of food and grab any freebie going.
And the rest, you're a joke, go for a walk and do something with your sad little life. I just said you're protesting too much love. Then she blocked me. Haha

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 2
After her playing all hard ball big man last week...look who suddenly has the word AD visible on her stories...for once.

• Angry
I used to like her when I first started to follow her but my god how many times do you have to see the e act same post! She reposts every week and it has got so boring. The new wallpaper for her dressing room is so bloody boring too - she always picks the same things. Grey! grey! Grey! And that bloody voice!!! And another new mirror! She has morphed into a boring, generic insta account.

Shes bought a new house, plenty of time to beg for freebies now. No wonder she's back to ramp up the begs

Reactions: 6
Yep exactly. The entire new house will be furnished, decorated, and more than likely renovated by insta freebies. Wait for the onslaught.

Reactions: 4