Home_sweet_home_46

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see her video last night? Ridiculous... all the regulars on follow fridays shout her out as hilarious. I just don't see it. Her home is soooo bland too, constantly redecorating the same things.

Reactions: 3
She annoys me so bleeping much!

The cackle, the stupid “oright me luvers” and that 200k video?! What was that about?!

Reactions: 7
Haha yes! I know... the 'get in my belly' makes me sick in my mouth. I have to say I'm a bit jealous of her bath. Wouldn't be eating a packet of nobbly bobblys in it though.

Not sure if something happened to Rosie this summer but she went very quiet. No more funny daily videos and she just seemed sad and not herself. I think she’s a nice person but her house is nothing special and she posts the same things, mainly ads.

Reactions: 5
Definitely isn’t the lively girl she was earlier this year. She just suddely went quiet, blamed it on seeing how many hours she spent on Instagram and since then her stories are very few and far between.

Reactions: 1
It's not really a lifestyle account, home account and thrown in content about junk food, occasional gardening, tk maxx trips and swipe ups?

Mmm yeah, I only starting following her at the end of last year so not sure how she started out. I could spend some time scrolling down her grid but meh. I find a lot of the time genuine first posts and content have been deleted as the account has grown.

She’s boring like her dull grey house. All ads - her whole house is ‘gifted’.
Thinks she’s funny but she’s not

Literally every single item she gets for her home is gifted. She never ever buys her own items unless it's some food or the odd candle. Doesnt seem to have a social life

Reactions: 1
Used to really like her account but every post now is an ad or swipe up. Not a fan of the childish humour either

Reactions: 2
She got gifted wardrobes and bedside tables and then got rid of her bedside tables for her old ones. Pure greed.

Reactions: 2