Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Duchesspink

VIP Member
It must be lovely to buy yourself a house that needs gutted inside and out and know that you aren't paying a penny to decorate or furnish it.

I dont get folk telling her how fab she is. We could all be fab interior decorators if we could take our pick of freebies

Reactions: 10

Aussiec*nt

She annoys me so fucking much!

The cackle, the stupid “oright me luvers” and that 200k video?! What was that about?!

Reactions: 7

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Shes bought a new house, plenty of time to beg for freebies now. No wonder she's back to ramp up the begs

Reactions: 6

GossipBlue

VIP Member
It must be lovely to buy yourself a house that needs gutted inside and out and know that you aren't paying a penny to decorate or furnish it.

I dont get folk telling her how fab she is. We could all be fab interior decorators if we could take our pick of freebies
She does the same thing over and over again. Grey, silver, mirror, rug, repeat! Boring!

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Why would anyone want a load of cacti? Hardly an exciting advent calendar.
She has no content at all, rarely declares what she gets free and we know that any stories are ads in disguise.
I used to really like her and her account but she just got too greedy and its shit to watch.

Ohhlala

Her whole day yesterday was spent uploading Instagram videos, half of which she didn’t declare correctly. No wonder she can afford a £700 bag (and make out she got the bargain of the century) because every other item in her life has been gifted for FREE!

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Lottieloubert

Why are these companies even working with her when she posts no content apart from showing the free things? Certainly wouldn’t make me want to rush out and buy them

Mabellovestea

VIP Member
Not sure if something happened to Rosie this summer but she went very quiet. No more funny daily videos and she just seemed sad and not herself. I think she’s a nice person but her house is nothing special and she posts the same things, mainly ads.

Nao

If I knew how I would report her to ASA 😡😡 All the stories today the #ad is tiny and white so you can barely see it
Omg ive never noticed, its so bad! Ahe shouldn't be allowed to get away with it. Worst ive.seen. You have to really.search to see them. Sneaky

Libbub

VIP Member
I messaged her she told me to get a life you weirdo!!! Haha
Wow did she.? Well what else would you expect from a coarse grabbing conniving sneak like her? Maybe she should get a life..... Seems to me all her and matt moo do is eat gross amounts of food and grab any freebie going.

• Haha

Boobyx

Another one is interiorstyling18 so many people have said the same. It grates on me. She needs a thread too and to be reported.
They both grate on me. Anything they can get for free, they're just a pair of bums. Interior styling has practically done her whole bungalow on free items and her new project. Why is that anything to be proud of? Buy this, buy that, swipe up for this. No why would we when people are struggling for money and she is telling us to buy things she got for free. Friggoff man you melt!!

• Haha

GossipBlue

VIP Member
I used to like her when I first started to follow her but my god how many times do you have to see the e act same post! She reposts every week and it has got so boring. The new wallpaper for her dressing room is so bloody boring too - she always picks the same things. Grey! grey! Grey! And that bloody voice!!! And another new mirror! She has morphed into a boring, generic insta account.

Lottieloubert

Awe i like her! I have followed her for ages.
I think the company she works is hers and her husbands stonemasons (stonemasonary??) company and it seems to do quite well.
they don't have children, however they have tried (i remember from a Q&A a while back she mentioned some failed fertility treatment).
I think her house is stunning, its like a show home.
She does get a lot of free stuff though, she has a large following though so that's what happens isn't it🤨
She only comes on to story for ads or gifts now though that’s why my opinions changed

Popsock123

VIP Member
It’s the ‘contains some gifted items’ posts piss me off, it’s all gifted! She is clearly lacking something in her life mind

Its Just A Ride

Long time lurker, I am so surprised there isn’t a longer thread on this vile women! She drives me crazy! I got blocked for disagreeing with one of her comments (god forbid!) but I genuinely think she suffers with mental health issues. She is very insecure so puts on this ‘I’m so fun’ persona but I’ve heard she is a total cow. She also buys her followers as most are bots hence the low interaction!

Duchesspink

VIP Member
More gifted furniture and lights. The whole house is gifted. I would love to know if these businesses get any ROI as she doesn't have much engagement now and never does a story unless it's an ad of some sort. Usually undisclosed

GossipBlue

VIP Member
i find it so funny that she comes on stories just to do an ad! Also still posts pics of her old house but doesn’t live there anymore.

FAKE NEWS!
I thought the same. It’s like she thinks that its ok not to create any content and to simply do an ad. I’m surprised her following has not dropped as she has been so quiet but (like me) probably just awaiting the new house reveal! 🤣

Reactions: 4