Home_sweet_home_46

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are these companies even working with her when she posts no content apart from showing the free things? Certainly wouldn’t make me want to rush out and buy them

Reactions: 5
I personally am not in love with the spare room. The light over the bed isn't good, it's a bit tacky, but it's only my opinion. It reminds me of a hotel room. Tbh it's a new house but it may as well be the old one cos she's decorating it in exactly the same way. Everything is free or an ad and she'll never change the way she declares it, always trying to hide the fact.

Reactions: 3
Why are these companies even working with her when she posts no content apart from showing the free things? Certainly wouldn’t make me want to rush out and buy them
I personally would not purchase any item that they recommend on the basis that it was free and they all gush how wonderful it is. If they were to say anything negative about an item, companies wouldn’t use them.

I personally am not in love with the spare room. The light over the bed isn't good, it's a bit tacky, but it's only my opinion. It reminds me of a hotel room. Tbh it's a new house but it may as well be the old one cos she's decorating it in exactly the same way. Everything is free or an ad and she'll never change the way she declares it, always trying to hide the fact.
I think that’s the vibe all the insta huns are aspiring too, Hotel vibes and let’s face it they are all sheep and follow the crowd.

Reactions: 4
It must be lovely to buy yourself a house that needs gutted inside and out and know that you aren't paying a penny to decorate or furnish it.

I dont get folk telling her how fab she is. We could all be fab interior decorators if we could take our pick of freebies

Reactions: 10
It must be lovely to buy yourself a house that needs gutted inside and out and know that you aren't paying a penny to decorate or furnish it.

I dont get folk telling her how fab she is. We could all be fab interior decorators if we could take our pick of freebies
She does the same thing over and over again. Grey, silver, mirror, rug, repeat! Boring!

Reactions: 6
Why would anyone want a load of cacti? Hardly an exciting advent calendar.
She has no content at all, rarely declares what she gets free and we know that any stories are ads in disguise.
I used to really like her and her account but she just got too greedy and its tit to watch.

Reactions: 6
More gifted furniture and lights. The whole house is gifted. I would love to know if these businesses get any ROI as she doesn't have much engagement now and never does a story unless it's an ad of some sort. Usually undisclosed

Reactions: 5
Shes just had a gifted fitted office this week and now she's begging fir gone accessories? Where are the accessories from her last house?
She shows no personality any more. Every single post is an ad, mostly not correctly marked and usually with a room full of freebie.
Her interaction from followers is nil and she barely scrapes 50 likes a post. Who are these companies gifting her? Why are they gifting her? How is she even on their radars

Reactions: 4
Agreed @Duchesspink, there are lots of account being gifted items and their engagement rates are under 1%. Begging emails or DM’s are probably the route they are following, really surprised that Rosebuds engagement rate is 1.46%; marginally better than some.

Reactions: 2
I’m amazed she gets so much free stuff these days as she goes missing in action for months then reappears with a room full of gifted furniture. Baffling!

I’m amazed she gets so much free stuff these days as she goes missing in action for months then reappears with a room full of gifted furniture. Baffling!
Quite. Don't these companies look to see her recent postings and stories? Don't they ask for evidence of previous ad campaigns on the roi for those she worked for?

When I engage an influencer for my job the first thing we do is ask for references from previous ad partners and I check them to see if there was an uplift in followers, did they make any sales of the demonstrated products or what was their return on investment? We don't just assume that high followers numbers mean a good influencer

@Duchesspink When I engage an influencer for my job the first thing we do is ask for references from previous ad partners and I check them to see if there was an uplift in followers, did they make any sales of the demonstrated products or what was their return on investment? We don't just assume that high followers numbers mean a good influencer
[/QUOTE]

That‘s interesting, do you also check for bought followers and likes?

Do you also look at their other social media accounts such as Twitter etc, the reason I ask is The Markland Home had a Twitter account which showed her to be a troll, bully, fatphobic, homophobic, racist & anti-Semitic; some of her tweats were vile that were aimed at celebrities such as Gemma Collins!!!!

@Duchesspink When I engage an influencer for my job the first thing we do is ask for references from previous ad partners and I check them to see if there was an uplift in followers, did they make any sales of the demonstrated products or what was their return on investment? We don't just assume that high followers numbers mean a good influencer

Do you also look at their other social media accounts such as Twitter etc, the reason I ask is The Markland Home had a Twitter account which showed her to be a troll, bully, fatphobic, homophobic, racist & anti-Semitic; some of her tweats were vile that were aimed at celebrities such as Gemma Collins!!!!
[/QUOTE]
Wow! I didn’t know that!

Wow! I didn’t know that!
[/QUOTE]
We do give a run through the followers to spot bots, likes and followers aren't our prime concern, we are looking to see how the companies who have previously worked with them have found their return on the investment. I've seen accounts with 4k followers who are selling items that they are paid to advertise and accounts with 50k+ who sell very little and generate little interest.

Yes we do also cross reference their other social media channels for an overview on them.
A few years ago when we first started, we were blinded by follower numbers and spent a lot of money that was a complete waste of time. We weren't understanding that high follower numbers didn't mean those followers would be interested in what the account was promoting. I remember being shocked at how rude some of the influencers (many were just bloggers then) were and how much they demanded when I would make contact asking about rates and collabs.

I just don't understand how she has had her whole house and garden renovated for free. I would love to ask some of the companies how much interest she has generated for them

No sure what has happened in the last few posts but it looks like the post about the marklAnd home’s Twitter account was written by me. I simply replied to it saying “wow, I didn’t know that”.

Calling her Maggie a beefcake, from what I saw on her stories the other day translates to overweight; not good for such a young dog.
They say dogs look like their owners tho right?..........

• Haha