Home_sweet_home_46

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazing how she goes so quiet for months but as soon as they move house the bloody posts and stories will flood Instagram I’m sure - all that free stuff! If she gets another new bed though I’ll lose my tit! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Hope she wraps up her 90 million free sweet jars and all of the other stuff she's had free over the last while.
Shes flogging Mrs hinches washing stuff now, proctor and gamble must be really desperate to shift it when they are sending it out in bulk to everyone and anyone to advertise it.

i find it so funny that she comes on stories just to do an ad! Also still posts pics of her old house but doesn’t live there anymore.

FAKE NEWS!

Reactions: 3
i find it so funny that she comes on stories just to do an ad! Also still posts pics of her old house but doesn’t live there anymore.

FAKE NEWS!
I thought the same. It’s like she thinks that its ok not to create any content and to simply do an ad. I’m surprised her following has not dropped as she has been so quiet but (like me) probably just awaiting the new house reveal! 🤣

Hiya ive only just found this thread why did she move? Ive not been watching her for a while xx

Reactions: 1
Hiya ive only just found this thread why did she move? Ive not been watching her for a while xx
Bigger house to fit all her gifted items in probably! She had done and redone every room in her previous home so on to the next house. I wouldn’t be surprised if that wasn’t gifted too! 😂

Give me a kitchen please as I have to upcycle this one until I've saved for a new one

What does she do for a job? I know she gets a lot of stuff free but she spends like there is no tomorrow! I bet that dog was expensive too!

She goes quiet for months. She sells her house but keeps it quiet. She buys new house (still quiet). She moves in and within days she’s gifted a bloody new sideboard! How the hell does that work? She will fill this new house with all her freebies!

She totally contacts them im sure ‘hi I have a big account can you give me something for free’ 🙄 having no sweet jars for a few months has made a difference hasn’t it

here we go she of furnishing her gaff for free with her stupid laughing... god is sh 😧 is a little

Sorry for the typos

She is back and full on taking

The little “ad” she hides

She hides the ads constantly too.
She posted a load of plants from one click plants.
I knew they must have been free as another girl I follow has been getting plants from them to advertise.
She showed them all arriving and in the boxes but no mention at all that they were free and she was being paid to advertise them.
A couple of days later, she finally posted a tiny ad down at the bottom right where it was covered by the arrow.

Shes been getting loads of free things for the house. We would all move and decorate everywhere if it wasn't costing a penny

Reactions: 2
She grinds my gears, that whole guest bedroom has been gifted including the carpets. I am sure the carpets for the whole house have been gifted, these insta huns are so greedy and grabby. They wouldn’t dream of opening their purses and paying for items, although they are quick enough to tell you when they have paid for an item.

I see she’s still not declaring all the gifted items, or if she does she is being sneaky and hiding it as they all do.

Rosie hun, ASA rules state that it has to be clearly marked.

And......these insta huns wonder why they have a thread on tattle, I would love to see her begging emails for the freebies 😂🤣