Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Janerich

Chatty Member
But then she can’t show of her ‘best travel life’ to all the saddos that pay to join her club, when those cheap prices are already online for anyone to get for free 
i follow one of her gang of "travel smarter agents and she truly does my head in. Everytime she posts on her stories she starts off all innocent normal day to day stuff but always manages to twist it onto "the travel programme". Im surprised anyone is still joining with ppl being so skint

Reactions: 6

Lalla

VIP Member
She's spent fortunes on that pool too, which is now heated to 31 degrees....with the size of it and no pool cover maintaining it at that temperature can't be cheap!

Name and Shame

VIP Member
I have never seen such a shit show as I did tonight, the most they got of people watching there live travel call was 34 people.
All the tales of emvale did was waffle, waffle, and would not Lynn, get a word in. Constantly repeating the sentence about 10 times, coz both of them had nothing to say.
Surely with all these agents they keep “signing up”, there should be at least several hundred listening in on the travel call NOT only 34!!!

Attachments

• Haha

taleoftittletat

I'm sure she has inherited a vast sum which fine not a problem. However the issue with her is she's saying she has this lifestyle because of the travel business which is very mis leading.
I understand she was moaning that her company accounts was uploaded on to here - it was me, i did it and it shows she was earning very little from her business so whether shes not declaring all of her income so she pays less tax it wouldn't surprise me.
I'm here for the tea too, i no longer follow her as get fed up of her bullsh** plus last time i looked it wasn't a home account anymore as basically there isn't any.
If you want cheaper holidays shop around there are many deals to be had, and please no one get sucked into her scams.
I definitely agree it’s totally misleading, which is why I’m here for any shares of info because it doesn’t seem right 🤔

Charlottesweb2020

Look likes she's adding to her property portfolio from a story I've just seen she must me raking it in the house cost nearly 750k renovation to pay for too and now new property the mind boggles
Someone said they paid £600,000 still so much £ honestly these are just as bad as bloody scammers. Take take take!! Don’t get me wrong her children must see some beautiful places but their bored stiff home or away. My friends daughter goes to the same school as her daughter and they can’t stand it, if their mother isn’t climbing in her laptop she’s got her phone in her face. Don’t believe everything you see on the gram, it’s all bullshit and the lies just become natural to her!

• Wow

Lynseyp

VIP Member
Looks like we arent the only ones getting fed up of her bulls**t. Not sure what happened between 22nd - 24th July must be Catch Flights Create Bots 🤭
20220731_164952.jpg

Charlottesweb2020

I live in the same area, I don’t know her but know of her. It’s all show “Look at me” A proper show off it’s like Blackpool driving past at night just so everyone can look in and see what she’s got but not realising 90% of it is gifted 🤦🏻‍♀️ Private reg on her car, I’m not into that life and this travel shit is just push push push you ask a simple question and it’s like il send you all the info and we can chat tonight with the other 1537532 sign ups around the globe 🤣🤣

And her voice changes she’s quite chavvy and loud but try’s talking posh on insta 🤣

Peggy81

I recently found the 'Dear Society' channel on YouTube. Some interesting videos that are worth a watch about Inteletravel, how she was brainwashed and joined a travel MLM. She even plays back a video of herself when she was part of it and says how brainwashed she was. All the things she says are exactly what Lyndsey spouts out everyday.

• Heart

Mufasa

Chatty Member
Has anyone else checked her out? She’s a former mortgage advisor/broker turned Instagram home account and also has a travel business which is now her main job. Pretty sure it’s a MLM scheme. Always posting asking for new ‘agents’ to sign up. Always on holidays. Has to be making an absolute packet out of signing up her followers.

Recently did an interview with her local newspaper - the Liverpool Echo and has now gained even more followers to rinse.

oohbettyno

I don’t understand how they get away with saying they “earn” from travel when they don’t actually book for anyone (other than themselves). They “earn” from signing people up. And because she had an already big following on insta, like Tales of Elmsvale, they have a captive audience. For the normal person they will not earn anywhere like what they can earn as they don’t have big following. They should be ashamed of themselves tbh.

HMC

VIP Member
Ooohhh someone’s touched a nerve🫠
I’m still yet to see her find anything cheaper than I can find on the internet…for free!
Bloody money grabbing cult!
---

• Heart

taleoftittletat

I just find it all baffling, they’ve stacked up on temporary ikea furniture, burning more money just so they can sleep there. I can bet the furniture will get slung and won’t survive the reno. Surely you’d just stay were you were.
---
I just find it all baffling, they’ve stacked up on temporary ikea furniture, burning more money just so they can sleep there. I can bet the furniture will get slung and won’t survive the reno. Surely you’d just stay were you were.
Where*

Last edited:

chattycatty

VIP Member
I mean I’ve often wondered how she has upgraded her lifestyle so significantly even if she is earning well from her travel business. I considered whether or not she may have inherited as I know her parents have sadly passed away (I mean absolutely no disrespect at this whatsoever) as many people often inherit from family members who have homes that are sold etc. It was just a thought I had and haven’t wanted to jump on the bandwagon of anything sinister… however, I’m here for tea if there’s any to be had ☕🐸
They probably run there mates drug money through there books to clean it and get lump sums from doing it. I know a few hairdressers who do it in Liverpool 🤣

MagicCat

VIP Member
If this travel business is so good and lucrative why don’t any of her friends or family do it? Because they all know it’s a scam.

It absolutely blows my mind that so many think they will get her lifestyle by paying for themselves to go on holiday 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think the ‘recruitment’ of new ‘agents’ is a lot lower than they make out. She had a big following on her original homeat262 account and that’s the only reason why it’s been a ‘success’ for her. Take comfort in the fact that it won’t last much longer 👍🏻

I just can't get my head around the fact that so many people don't see it already! They are all funding her lifestyle and all she has to do is recruit them on to the scheme! That's not 'working'!!
It’s pathetic. Setting up new ‘agents’ and charging them for it is definitely not work. Total scam.

• Heart