Home_at_threefourfive

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spending all day drinking when in sole charge of young teens (actually are they even both teens yet?) in Dubai really isn't a good look.
It would be bad enough on holiday in the UK, or even Spain or somewhere with a similarish culture...I wouldn't go to Dubai anyway, but if I did there is no way I'd be drunk in public. Asking for trouble.
Shes an idiot.

Reactions: 5
Perhaps she’s regretting spending the ridiculous amount of the pool before doing the house?! Madness!

Reactions: 1
If she cut back on the endless holidays I’m sure she would get the house done quicker.

Reactions: 7
If she cut back on the endless holidays I’m sure she would get the house done quicker.
But then she can’t show of her ‘best travel life’ to all the saddos that pay to join her club, when those cheap prices are already online for anyone to get for free 😬

Reactions: 4
But then she can’t show of her ‘best travel life’ to all the saddos that pay to join her club, when those cheap prices are already online for anyone to get for free 
i follow one of her gang of "travel smarter agents and she truly does my head in. Everytime she posts on her stories she starts off all innocent normal day to day stuff but always manages to twist it onto "the travel programme". Im surprised anyone is still joining with ppl being so skint

Reactions: 6
Bet she regrets splashing all that cash on the pool and bar now she can’t afford to get her house liveable! Madness!

• Haha
Just seen a live someone posted it says she earns 200k year
If true it’s partly from scamming people into signing up for that stupid travel MLM where they think they’ll make the money she’s making but in reality they’ll make little to nothing and probably even lose money. I couldn’t sleep at night doing that.

Reactions: 6
Just seen a live someone posted it says she earns 200k year
Yeah I would say that’s probably about right - she’s got quite a big team under her and I think luxefamily5 is on about £500k apparently

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yeah I would say that’s probably about right - she’s got quite a big team under her and I think luxefamily5 is on about £500k apparently
shouldnt she be on more as isnt she like top of the pyramid?

Reactions: 1
Shouldn’t all the posts of this latest holiday (again without the kids) be detailed as ‘Gifted’🧐🧐🧐