Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

oohbettyno

Their lifestyle is absolutely incredible. A major renovation and away at least once a month to expensive destinations. They must be warning it though so fair play to them. It’s a million miles from their semi-detached (which was lovely) which they were in when I started to follow her. Maybe because she got in early the travel business is lucrative for her but I’m not sure how it would work for others. Yes, you may get a commission payback but you need to be loaded in the first place to afford the holiday. And for normal folk that just doesn’t add up. We can only afford 1 or 2 holidays a year if we are lucky so I’m not going to make that much am I?

Reactions: 3

HMC

VIP Member
This is her sister Sarah’s post from 2019, saying she is now a travel agent 🤣🤣🤣
Haha see the comment “Are you like new Thomas Cook”. Well they failed miserably after ripping their customers off, so I’d say that’s about right 😬

I thought that after relentless documentaries/ stories about MLMs and pyramid schemes that people would be more switched on about this sort of thing? Her new house looks soulless.

Foodaholic

VIP Member
They certainly don’t seem concerned about the financial aspect of the build - quite the opposite. You would think a pool would be the last thing you do. She’s roped in Hannah from talesofelmsvale now!!! I’m not sure why Hannah would consider it when she obviously has a good job and her fiancé is a pharmacist. The lure of money eh!
I noticed she had joined the mlm, can't stand her now. So fake.

oohbettyno

I’m really surprised she is charging for giving advice on renovating. I love how she through in “I’m a landlord”. 🙈

HMC

VIP Member
Personally, I couldn’t go to a country that doesn’t support gay rights and still uses the death penalty on them…
Each to their own. I know a lot of gay people that travel there regularly. Just like when we visit we respect their culture and don’t show public displays of affection and keep that for the hotel room.

It makes me laugh how she still goes on about how much she’s saved on the holiday. Her comparison is always against the dearest website price and I can ALWAYS match her deal price just through trip advisor searching, and no pricey membership needed 😉
Do people join thinking they’ll have as many holidays as her 🤷🏼‍♀️

HarrisD

I just don’t get how so many people have been sucked in. She must be making a fortune - all the holidays snd then the massive renovation of their new house! Mind boggling!
How does she make money? Someone said before she doesn’t book holidays for people just herself? So is it from recruiting new members?
I don’t get it? Pyramid scheme?
Assume she’s climbed the ladder from having a big insta account due to her first reno and luring her followers in???

Charlottesweb2020

How on earth has she managed to afford her new home? It's over 600k!
No I’m sure it’s 450? Still a hell of a lot of money but people like her don’t mind going in debt to look like there loaded to outsiders. She’s so fake I no her and live local she walks in home bargains like she’s a celebrity and everyone should be running over to her. Even her friends can’t believe how shallow she’s become, people see her as a big nobhead 🤣

• Haha

Name and Shame

VIP Member
It was hilarious to watch her, last year and in 2020, about the savings & commission she was making, it was all bullshit from her, the world was more or less in complete LOCKDOWN!!!!

HMC

VIP Member
£90 for a jug of strawberry daiquiri!! Ffs!! She must be loaded! All the agents she’s signed up are paying for her holidays!
I’m still in shock at the cost of that drink!!! I don’t think I could enjoy it for that price 😳😳😳

Shazblag

VIP Member
I love the plot and she will do it up lovely and the thought of a swimming pool instead of a algae pond is fine, but not really suitable for the weather north of widnes, when the wind changes and the place will be stinking.

I would say her lifestyle is pretty in excess of someone earning £200k PA but I guess she might have other sources of income including insta (she doesn’t seem to attract any brand deals though)