Home is my haven #2 life is a shambles cos her man gambles, life is a sham for instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit tragic for Dylan going to see Post Malone with his mum…. Being the designated driver too and sitting in a side box….

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A wee reference to her puffy face ..or is it because you were caught in the wild without a filter ...she is an absolute fake bleep, anyone who needs to keep telling others especially strangers how great their life is are only kidding themselves so aye ma wee pals

Reactions: 6
Hiya ma wee pals wee puffy chezza has bought a book for decoration because it has a greek eye on the cover at the cost if £140 has she even been to mykonos ? Ive been twice ...smell the wealth ....All evidence of big Craigy has been eradicated like he was never there so aye
---
Picture of said book forgot to add to my previous rant

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Pure catfish hens dont you just love seeing them in the wild ...so aye
#filterneeded
She just looks like her big gay Da… she gives me the boak!! No wonder big Craigy’s fucked off he must have just seen her dad looking at him everyday! 🤢

• Haha
She just looks like her big gay Da… she gives me the boak!! No wonder big Craigy’s fucked off he must have just seen her dad looking at him everyday! 🤢
Deed hen🙈 ...you know what your wife is going to look like by looking at her maw ...in big Craigys case his gay FIL riding him so aye nae wonder he ran fur the hills..what's the ☕ oan her da ?
I know he looked very camp when she has shown him for the world to see so aye ma,wee pals

• Haha
Deed hen🙈 ...you know what your wife is going to look like by looking at her maw ...in big Craigys case his gay FIL riding him so aye nae wonder he ran fur the hills..what's the ☕ oan her da ?
I know he looked very camp when she has shown him for the world to see so aye ma,wee pals
Aye! Her dad’s been on the gram. He’s married to the old manager of Ingliston country club, hence why the weddings been in there, I’d imagine they got a good deal cause it was her step dads work… yes she calls her dad’s husband her step dad 🤣🤣🤣🫣🫣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Aye! Her dad’s been on the gram. He’s married to the old manager of Ingliston country club, hence why the weddings been in there, I’d imagine they got a good deal cause it was her step dads work… yes she calls her dad’s husband her step dad 🤣🤣🤣🫣🫣🫣
She has got to always be so extra and would have to have more than anyone else so aye

Reactions: 4
I’m sure she used to work there too - way back in the day.

Reactions: 1
Is she still working as a Hr business partner?
Still employed as an HR business partner? Yes.

Still working as an HR business partner? No, if her stories are anything to go by she spends a lot of time talking into her phone rather than working.

• Haha
Well hens brace yersel for the wee ginger gremlin to be auditioning for the most scantily clad oompa loompa , she is looking more than ever like she is from the same gene pool as the mangled jaw woman even down to the dahmer specs albeit lopsided oan this wee roasters face, I lost count at her touching her hair 107 times in her short stories pure eye bleeping herself and she really isnt a good advert for spex appeal when she is constantly pushing and adjusting her specs so aye ma wee pals

Attachments

Reactions: 2
The constant touching of the hair, face and massive bleeping specs is sooooooo annoying, stop eye bleeping your reflection in the phone, we get it you pure fancy yourself 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Second hand embarrassment about that laugh! Also howling that she’s covered her second name in the ferry ticket wonder why

• Haha
She is a pure wee ned has no decorum whatsoever and it always shines thru , thankfully the weather isnt looking kini weather, Holly wont be laughing like a horse later when she is recruited to film the wee ned from all angles so aye