Home is my haven #2 life is a shambles cos her man gambles, life is a sham for instagram

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think she still actually has her full time job? I mean my work gets alot of annual leave but even i couldnt keep up with the amount of holidays / time off she seems to have?!

Reactions: 5
Jesus is that the start of a nipple on a photo with her son shared to her public Instagram. She needs help for her thirst.! It’s like watching a slow car crash. Big craigey is best off without her
Why moan about Dubai heat when you go at the hottest time of the year.!
Her nipple looks like its got a scar around it - has she had her boobs done??
---
Hiya ma wee pocket pals I'm presuming Dylan has took the pic for he only fannies,she will be teaming up wae dugheed imminently so aye
IYDKYNTGTK
Something really quite off about a lad in his late teens takin photos like this of his mother….

Reactions: 9
Hiya ma wee pocket pals I'm presuming Dylan has took the pic for he only fannies,she will be teaming up wae dugheed imminently so aye
IYDKYNTGTK
It’s an actual riddy for Dylan
---
Do we think she still actually has her full time job? I mean my work gets alot of annual leave but even i couldnt keep up with the amount of holidays / time off she seems to have?!
And she said she’s got annual leave left 🙄

Reactions: 3
I think she times a lot of her holidays around public holidays and goes for long weekends instead of actual weeks/fortnights like the rest of us.
I remember her sharing a calendar at the end of last year that showed you what dates to book off to make the most of your leave.
Although even with that she must be on a fair amount of entitlement. That or she’s fiddling the clicking on/off time.

It’s an actual riddy for Dylan
---

And she said she’s got annual leave left 🙄
She rarely taken more than a few days off at a time, this holiday probably looks like the longest one this year. If she’s able to buy annual leave and/or work flexi and build up a balance she’ll have a shitload of long weekends she can take, which is what she’s been doing most of the time.

That water park is 1 of the best water parks I’ve been to and instead of her enjoying it she’s face bleeping her phone while on1 of the slides, she’s a right needy witch

These needy cunts who go on holiday and cant keep off their phone grind my gears, not enjoying the moment instead posting eyefucking themselves, begging for attention, nothing is private so aye ma wee pocket pals 🕵🏻‍♀️
IYDKYNTGTK

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Her stupid baw face filling her pockets while conning people into a bleeping pyramid scheme…. Honestly hate these scum bags

• Heart
Reactions: 7
All this willable income that they go on about - I’m sure it’s only if the kid continues the business - they don’t just pay them the money for nothing!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m thinking this A has another life going on in London - assuming that’s where he’s from. How often do they actually see each other? It’s a strange one for a 40yr old woman… not much of a relationship.

I’m thinking this A has another life going on in London - assuming that’s where he’s from. How often do they actually see each other? It’s a strange one for a 40yr old woman… not much of a relationship.
More a Fwb I think. And way out of her area so no town chat to follow her.

Reactions: 2
Any excuse to mention A, i am sure the guy doesnt give a duck about bath and body works candles and he did he could just pop to his local next and buy them you daft witch! They are not just a dubai thing 😂😂😂

• Haha