Home By Laura

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The place where she had her engagement party is tiny, it holds 25-30 people max (we live in a similar area). Definitely will be interesting to see the hen do, it’s got to be coming up soon! The pregnancy announcement video was an uncomfortable watch, it was the same reaction as being told someone has weeks to live 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think that's why she's getting married abroad in a pretty expensive area. As an excuse to have a small wedding, but in actual fact its because she has no mates and doesn't seem like he does either given his stag do he had a local night out with her insta mates fellas. They were pr9babky home by 11 🤣 she's not even mentioned her hen do has she? Although she does have to keep everything secret because she's so insta famous 🤣🤣🤣
---
Video proof that she cant be happy for other people, think the reality of this just hit when she saw it back that shes a miserable cow. 'In shock' is a strange reaction to your friends happy announcement where they are visibly happy telling you.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Can’t wait to see what boring griege hen do antics she’s gotten up to today 😂😂 no stories from her or Abbie since they were getting ready to go so guessing she put a phone ban on it, but I’m sure they’ll both be spamming socials with their content from it tomorrow 🙄

Can’t wait to see what boring griege hen do antics she’s gotten up to today 😂😂 no stories from her or Abbie since they were getting ready to go so guessing she put a phone ban on it, but I’m sure they’ll both be spamming socials with their content from it tomorrow 🙄
She will want to approve all pics and videos before they are posted. If there's a phone ban at the hen do can you imagine the wedding? She will be taking everyone's phones off them. She's probably still hoping OK magazine will get in contact 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not that there’s anything wrong at all with what she did but I am surprised she didn’t have a more lavish hen do, all seemed very beige

I was surprised too, I thought they’d have gone away somewhere - even if just to another city.

She has such a lovely smile, why doesn’t she smile more instead of the usual pout?

Reactions: 4
God I wish someone would burn those white strappy sandals she wears all the time. They give me major Nan dancing around their handbags vibes.

• Haha
Also very surprised at the hen do, not what I expected at all. Apart from the very 'extra' balloon arch all seemed quite a normal hen do and she actually looked like she was having fun. I'll give her that one. She can be normal. Nothing to slag off here... although I have been busy and haven't had a close look. Only a glance 🤣🤣🤣 there's time.

• Haha
Very normal and unexpected from our queen Laura! I really thought she would have had a very ‘out there’ hen do with everything personalised and matching!

Was it “normal” because she didn’t organise it and one of her normal people friends planned it? I thought she’d be all over a bougie weekend away somewhere

Reactions: 4
Wonder why she keeps doing these gym mirror shots with her flaps hanging out! Surely she can see them for herself and that they're on display. Must cause some serious chaffing in those leggings.
thought the exact same thing
You can literally see the flaps 😂
And such a strange body shape.

She must be aware of her hanging flaps though and yet she's choosing to wear tight fitting leggings and keep posting pics or videos of it. To be busy staring at her pout and how her hair is flowing to notice I suppose.

Flaps aside, the top half doesn’t look like it’s meant for the bottle half. It’s like someone got the wrong parts assembling a mannequin and just went with it 😂

• Haha