Home and Away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lea seems to have forgotten it was her idea to call the tutor!
I don’t find her character enjoyable these days

Reactions: 1
So is the Theo storyline a way to shoe horn in a leaving script for Justin? I fail to see what could be interesting about him no longer being able to teach apprenticies, unless it's as a way to explain his character suddenly selling the garage. I find the whole family very boring to watch. I currently have them, Chloe, Nico and Rose on my fast forward list and Tex is rapidly heading that way. That's about half the cast. So far I'm not loving my Neighbours free life 🤨.

As an aside, Leah/Ada has had too much work done on her face.

Also, are they attempting to put Mackenzie and Xander together, because just no.

Oh ffs what would Mac want with that wetwipe?
I mean I know everyone has to sleep with everyone but I'd sooner see her with John Palmer than with drippy Xander 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They actually could have made the tutor storyline relatively credible if someone had overheard Justin say he’d helped him and then THEY had snitched.

Really simple stuff

Reactions: 2
They actually could have made the tutor storyline relatively credible if someone had overheard Justin say he’d helped him and then THEY had snitched.

Really simple stuff
Exactly - someone could have overheard Justin when he was roaring like a bull about it in the middle of the diner, for one!

• Haha
Yes that band are really boring too. They need to bring back Summer Bay High and have more family focussed stories instead of randoms coming in and out with the odd gangster every few months

Reactions: 5
This storyline of the bikers is tragic!!! Ari was in prison for 10 years so where they looking for him for 15 years for the money

Reactions: 3
Chloe is like a completely different character than she was a few months ago. When she turned up, was dating Ryder and starting the taco business she was confident and a reasonably likeable character. Now she sounds like she’s about to cry whenever she talks, always moany, she’s ridiculously needy. I’m glad she’s gone for a bit.

I also think the brother/sister behaviour with Rose/Xander and Cash/Felicity is just too weird, too involved for brothers and sisters. They all must be late 20s if not 30 and act like children.

What's the point of all the Justin encouraging and supporting Theo to be a mechanic, moving heaven and earth to make it happen, then encouraging him to "follow his dream" he never mentioned of being a frontman. Such a load of tit.
Justin and Leah are such pointless, interfering characters.