Home and Away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just so boring at the minute the storylines seems forced,, I really dislike the rose cash and xander dynamic,, Justin and Leah way too interfering and the bike storyline is desperately trying too force some action

Reactions: 1
I also think the brother/sister behaviour with Rose/Xander and Cash/Felicity is just too weird, too involved for brothers and sisters. They all must be late 20s if not 30 and act like children.
Just like Justin and Tori, I often thought they were too involved as brother and sister.

I think we're pretty behind but the band have just showed up and this actually might be the thing that makes me quit this show.

Just like Justin and Tori, I often thought they were too involved as brother and sister.
Justin and Tori had great chemistry 🤣
Actually I think Ziggy and Justin did too - I remember thinking when she first slept with Brody and met Justin in the kitchen next morning that they were the much more obvious pairing!

What is with all the terrible exits in H&A lately? Nobody is getting a proper exit storyline. Everything seems so abrupt.

Why not give Bella a proper exit instead of moving her to New York for three months only to have Nick dump her over the phone? So, she's never coming back to Summer Bay because he dumped her even though she was just about to return?
Chloe (good riddance) took off to New Zealand because of the bikies and I guess just decides to stay there forever because I think she has left the show.
Jasmine went to look after Robbo's mum for a few weeks -and decided to stay on the farm - abandoning her boyfriend and the brother and sister who had moved to Summer Bay for her. Ridiculous.
Oh, and Martha, who decided to move back to Merimbula - so now Alf will only see her one week out of every month or something. Why didn't they just kill Martha off when she was refusing the kidney transplant? The back and forth to Merimbula might something to do with Ray Meagher cutting down his hours or whatever (speculation) but still a silly storyline.

Not a fan of Rose and Xander by the way - especially Xander. The guy is such a drip.
Also, the introduction of this band 'LYRIK'. Could they be any more annoying?!

Oh ffs what would Mac want with that wetwipe?
I mean I know everyone has to sleep with everyone but I'd sooner see her with John Palmer than with drippy Xander 🙄
No way can Mac downgrade from hot doc Logan to drippy Xander. Ugh!

Reactions: 5
What is with all the terrible exits in H&A lately? Nobody is getting a proper exit storyline. Everything seems so abrupt.

Why not give Bella a proper exit instead of moving her to New York for three months only to have Nick dump her over the phone? So, she's never coming back to Summer Bay because he dumped her even though she was just about to return?
Chloe (good riddance) took off to New Zealand because of the bikies and I guess just decides to stay there forever because I think she has left the show.
Jasmine went to look after Robbo's mum for a few weeks -and decided to stay on the farm - abandoning her boyfriend and the brother and sister who had moved to Summer Bay for her. Ridiculous.
Oh, and Martha, who decided to move back to Merimbula - so now Alf will only see her one week out of every month or something. Why didn't they just kill Martha off when she was refusing the kidney transplant? The back and forth to Merimbula might something to do with Ray Meagher cutting down his hours or whatever (speculation) but still a silly storyline.

Not a fan of Rose and Xander by the way - especially Xander. The guy is such a drip.
Also, the introduction of this band 'LYRIK'. Could they be any more annoying?!

No way can Mac downgrade from hot doc Logan to drippy Xander. Ugh!
Not sure about the rest but I know Jasmine and Logan left suddenly because they didn’t want to get the vaccine

Not sure about the rest but I know Jasmine and Logan left suddenly because they didn’t want to get the vaccine
Yeah, I still think they probably had time to write a better exit for Jasmine. I think Cash is gone to the farm to get some answers so maybe there will be more of an explanation given in time. Maybe she just wanted to get away from Xander and Rose (understandable).

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think the actress who plays Jasmine was to get the vaccine and return to filming but ultimately decided to leave. I don't know why they left the door open for her: why not kill her off in some imaginative way? Eaten by a dingo? We haven't had a fatal snake bite in ages? Mown down by one of the bikies just as she was walking in the door to Cash, down on one knee? So many options!

• Haha
I think the actress who plays Jasmine was to get the vaccine and return to filming but ultimately decided to leave. I don't know why they left the door open for her: why not kill her off in some imaginative way? Eaten by a dingo? We haven't had a fatal snake bite in ages? Mown down by one of the bikies just as she was walking in the door to Cash, down on one knee? So many options!
I got the vibe she couldn’t get the vaccine for medical reasons but was put under quite a lot of pressure from the channel to get it, so I think it’s more that in the end the actress just didn’t want to go back. Ultimately the character had probably ran her course anyway

• Wow
I got the vibe she couldn’t get the vaccine for medical reasons but was put under quite a lot of pressure from the channel to get it, so I think it’s more that in the end the actress just didn’t want to go back. Ultimately the character had probably ran her course anyway
Yeah I'm sure I remember her saying she was having a surgery or something and had been advised not to be vaxxed til after.
Anyway as you say, her character had run its course: I never really bought the pairing of her and Cash and the whole idea of introducing siblings for her was 🙄 even before it emerged that they were such twats

Reactions: 4
Thank God Chloe is gone, she was so unlikeable. Remember when she treated Bella like the bad guy when Nikau cheated. But yeah, most of the cast who left recently have had weird and sudden departures. And there's a huge number gone within a few months; Adi, Maia, Logan, Ryder, Bella, Jasmine and Chloe. Is Martha gone for good?

Thank God Chloe is gone, she was so unlikeable. Remember when she treated Bella like the bad guy when Nikau cheated. But yeah, most of the cast who left recently have had weird and sudden departures. And there's a huge number gone within a few months; Adi, Maia, Logan, Ryder, Bella, Jasmine and Chloe. Is Martha gone for good?
I don't know if she's gone for good, but if she is then I think they should have killed her off when she refused the kidney transplant. This back and forth to Merimbula is stupid.

The Bella thing annoys me because they could have just given her a proper exit storyline - as in she decided to follow her dreams and move to New York for good. With all that Bella has been through with Colby, Nick could have just told her to say away from the Bay till the Bikie problem was sorted, and she would have understood. He didn't have to break up with her over it. Very lazy writing.

I don't know if she's gone for good, but if she is then I think they should have killed her off when she refused the kidney transplant. This back and forth to Merimbula is stupid.

The Bella thing annoys me because they could have just given her a proper exit storyline - as in she decided to follow her dreams and move to New York for good. With all that Bella has been through with Colby, Nick could have just told her to say away from the Bay till the Bikie problem was sorted, and she would have understood. He didn't have to break up with her over it. Very lazy writing.

Yeah the writers seem to be lazy with a lot of storylines, too many to mention! Like Ryder's panic attacks after the coffin incident, he got over that pretty quickly. They could've done more with that. Hate the Merimbula storyline too, don't why they brought Martha back for her to be gone most of the time. For someone who doesn't any crap from most people, Alf takes a lot from Martha.

Yeah the writers seem to be lazy with a lot of storylines, too many to mention! Like Ryder's panic attacks after the coffin incident, he got over that pretty quickly. They could've done more with that. Hate the Merimbula storyline too, don't why they brought Martha back for her to be gone most of the time. For someone who doesn't any crap from most people, Alf takes a lot from Martha.
I mean, she's basically told Alf she doesn't want to live with him and yet he keeps chasing after her to Merimbula. Take the hint, Alf! 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I couldn’t agree more! Her character has grown so much and her and Nik have been through a lot so him breaking up with her over the phone for a storyline that will be over in two weeks is super lazy!

Even this thing with Ziggy and her just having to find a van for the band is also lazy and contrived. She’d normally tell them to find their own bloody van, people she’s known for two seconds

So Cash got shot and Jas didn't even come back to see him. Now that is cold. Are Robbo's parents holding her hostage or something?!

If Sam Frost ever decides to return to the show I reckon Jas will have a story to tell about what really happened on that farm!