Home and Away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really sad to hear about Dieter Brummer. Had such a crush on him when I was a kid. He was one of the best things about the show, his whole bad boy to family man arc was terrific. I remember being so shocked when Shane just dropped dead (pre-spoiler age, a simpler time).

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Tonight was so obvious that Suzi's body was going to be found and not Mackenzie's.

Wonder what the end results of Justin's addiction will be.

off topic but does roo annoy anyone else
She's a bit of a dose but I like her relationship with her newfound brother! I mean it's most likely doomed obviously but it's the first natural, not too shrill connection she's had with another character in aaaages.

Reactions: 1
Am watching this in Ireland, I don't know how far/ ahead or behind we are compared to the UK so apologies if there are spoilers

I think the Tane-Ziggy-Dean triangle is done well. They have really given a nice bit of character development to Tane.
In general I like the Paratas, they bring a nice kiwi dynamic to it.
I can't hack Ari's girlfriend at all she broke up Ari and Mack who were a far nicer couple.

Alf is as good as ever. Roo is a pain in the hole.

Leah looks foxy as hell, she looks way better now than when she was originally with the V-Man
Jasmine is just a walking Instagram account.

Reactions: 2
Leah ? Really? She looks like she’s had way too much filler imo. Shame as she was a beautiful lady.

Reactions: 4
Her face is a bit frozen but I still think she looks great: her figure is AMAZING
She has a great body and obviously works hard to maintain it, as well as the obvious surgical intervention.
I really do think she's ruined her face though which is such a pity as she was naturally attractive and very expressive. She has a very plastic look now which generally doesn't age well.

She has a great body and obviously works hard to maintain it, as well as the obvious surgical intervention.
I really do think she's ruined her face though which is such a pity as she was naturally attractive and very expressive. She has a very plastic look now which generally doesn't age well.
She will be shook looking in a few years, I'd say you're right. She has the body of a woman half her age though, fair fucks to her. Justin lucked out with her, I think he looks like a sort of perpetually confused caveman.

Fun fact: Real-Life Justin is married to the actress who played Willow: they got married in Dublin of all places

She looks absolutely gorgeous in these

• Heart
I am always about a month behind on H&A and just watch on catch-up. I'm just at the point where Dean and Mia had the crash. H&A characters generally don't annoy me too much, but I have to say that I find Chloe insufferable. She's a total pain in the ass; like, she thought Bella should just forgive Nik for sleeping with that godawful model agent and then was completely horrible to Bella about the whole thing?! And then when Mia had the miscarriage she turned around and blamed Ari for the whole thing. She needs to grow up! Anyone else as irritated by this girl as I am?! 😄

Reactions: 6
I am always about a month behind on H&A and just watch on catch-up. I'm just at the point where Dean and Mia had the crash. H&A characters generally don't annoy me too much, but I have to say that I find Chloe insufferable. She's a total pain in the ass; like, she thought Bella should just forgive Nik for sleeping with that godawful model agent and then was completely horrible to Bella about the whole thing?! And then when Mia had the miscarriage she turned around and blamed Ari for the whole thing. She needs to grow up! Anyone else as irritated by this girl as I am?! 😄
I don’t mind her, she’s quite boring. Bella though, she always looks like she’s about to murder someone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2