HollyVlogs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone on a parenting forum I used to read called their kids Ocean Adventure and Cloud.
My mothers god daughter recently had a baby and called her 'Ocean Pearl'... its like you WANT your children to be bullied and laughed at throughout life with names like that

Reactions: 4
To me cloud only has negative connotations. Storm clouds, rain clouds, cloud of smoke, mushroom cloud... there’s no good clouds!

Reactions: 5
Why oh why have they called a baby Cloud? I know people go with unusual names but it's just a bit ridiculous, especially seeing as their other 2 have 'normal' names 😬

Reactions: 4
These instamummies taking over from Celebrities with the ridiculous baby names.

Reactions: 3
She actually called a baby cloud. FFS Cute baby cloud will turn in 25 year old man Cloud going for job interviews . Big 6ft tall man with a name like cloud . He will change it as soon as he is old enough too.

Reactions: 9
She actually called a baby cloud. FFS Cute baby cloud will turn in 25 year old man Cloud going for job interviews . Big 6ft tall man with a name like cloud . He will change it as soon as he is old enough too.
The 'modern' age 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My heart breaks for them. Such a horrible situation Hope everything turns out ok for them.
It truly is. I know first had just how awful having a loved one in ICU is. I hope they've a lot of support at this awful time. It's just hearbreaking

Reactions: 10
Oh no that’s awful. I can only imagIne what they’re going through.

Reactions: 7
Whatever you all think of the name, can we please all pray for baby Cloud who is currently in intensive care following emergency heart surgery!

🙏👍

Reactions: 18
A truly horrible situation for them to be in, especially at Christmas. Hope little Cloud pulls through. 🙏🙏

Reactions: 9
I'm really not a fan of either of them but I wouldn't wish this tit on my worst enemy, especially so close to Christmas :(

That’s heartbreaking to hear. I hope he will be on the mend soon and home before they know it. Poor poor holly and Callum. It’s every parents worst nightmare . Puts everything into perspective.

Wow I haven’t watched in ages so didn’t even know she was pregnant. Pretty shocked as I remember her saying in a video once that there’s no way she’d have any more kids, and that in fact she couldn’t with her stomach problem (whatever that was/is)

Reactions: 2