HollyVlogs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her live was funy. her friend conor kept interruptin her speak and would get all offensive over it. Some1 also got offended cos she slagss off other Yt bers.
Holly admits 2 reading. in here n says that why she cant look after. baby
Where was the live missed this beauty

Reactions: 1
it was boring tbh! she was just chatting to her friend while feeding her baby!
I didn't hear her slagging off any YouTubers but someone in the comments accused her of doing so.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She accused ladbaby stealin her ideas & has tried to find family members of theirs on hur fb groop

• Wow
She can be a right moody madam 😂 .. I still can’t believe baby is called cloud
If they are into Final Fantasy, the main protagonist is called Cloud. But that’s a video game, not bleeping Norfolk. Cloud is ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She says her latest poundland haul isnt sponsored, yet she seems surprised by every item in the box. Surely that means its gifted and she should still have AD in the title?

She says her latest poundland haul isnt sponsored, yet she seems surprised by every item in the box. Surely that means its gifted and she should still have AD in the title?
Yes it should just could your not getting paid your still receiving something in exchange for doing a video. She has gone down in my estimations.

Does anyone know what the score is between Holly and Emma Drew?

I assumed they were friends turns out they're not.

does anybody know what happened between holly and the minghams? there was a big fall out?
I don’t think there was a big fall out, I think she addressed the Chris being a creep situation on her stories or maybe in a video? Not sure if she directly named them either, but she definitely said how it was wrong etc

I don’t think there was a big fall out, I think she addressed the Chris being a creep situation on her stories or maybe in a video? Not sure if she directly named them either, but she definitely said how it was wrong etc
Really? I think she's good for doing that, I sore that they had really been Nasty about her appearance in retaliation so I was wondering what it was about, thanks! that Ingham fella is vile :sick:

Reactions: 4
What did Chris say about Holly’s appearance? He has a bloody cheek.
Lol I know, dyed greasy black hair with a glued on beanie so no one can see the ginger roots! I don’t know she was very upset though he was really nasty. The thing is they had a argument I don’t know what it was about, and he was vile to her, I don’t know what he said, so I cane on here to see if anyone could shed some light, it was about 3 months ago though, holly addressed it on her insta but didn’t say what it was about

Reactions: 4
does anybody know what happened between holly and the minghams? there was a big fall out?
Holly spoke up when it all came out about him and the young girls. She said that it didn't surprise her because when they met at a youtubers event he was very inappropriate and said to the group of women Holly was with that Sarah refused to give him a blow job, Holly told the story and the inghams went in on her, don't know what they did but knowing that vile pair it will have been awful, not sure how he dare insult anyones looks, he's just a greasy knobber who likes to think he's gangsta

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Seems a bit pointless.
Money saving tips and coupons are all really fast changing. Just stick it on Facebook love.

I think her "tips" are just clutching these days, most people know to check discount stores first, compare price per kilo or packet size and look for online discount codes etc I did like her content back in the day but its so stale now, she walks round home bargains saying "they also have these" and its the same stuff over and over, usually bath bombs, LOL stuff and stationery, she doesn't show anything inspirational or new at all, the only thing I do like about the book is it will piss off princess wannabee Emma Drew to the max ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8