HollyVlogs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mum did a similar thing she had my two sisters then later down the line she had my brother and I it’s like having two families in a way. My sisters were teens when I was a child.

Reactions: 1
My mum did a similar thing she had my two sisters then later down the line she had my brother and I it’s like having two families in a way. My sisters were teens when I was a child.
Like mine. My sister was 16 when I arrived. My brother was 14. We aren't that close now sadly and I think its down to the age gap

Reactions: 3
Like mine. My sister was 16 when I arrived. My brother was 14. We aren't that close now sadly and I think its down to the age gap
I was 16 when sister was born , she is 18 now we are so different and don't have a close bond compared to my brothers I was reared with. I always try to force it but it is what it is

Anyone seen her recent tiktok video? She got a lot of hate for basically coping some other tiktok video.

I thought the pile on was really mean. Yeah this girl did a video but it has literally been Holly’s job saying it for years.

Why does she never smile in her IG posts? She does this vacant stare and it kinda scares me
to be fair isnt she autistic? Cant fully remember though. My 9 year old is autistic and he has never smiled in a picture (well once or twice in school and thats a forced over the top joker grin!) he has that mug shot glare too 🤣

to be fair isnt she autistic? Cant fully remember though. My 9 year old is autistic and he has never smiled in a picture (well once or twice in school and thats a forced over the top joker grin!) he has that mug shot glare too 🤣
She has aspergers which is a form of autism, my brother is also autistic and the very opposite he loves to smile

Reactions: 2
I received her book as part of a birthday gift this week (yeah... 😂) I don't mean to be mean but her description of her life time frame doesn't add up year wise to me? Mostly at 17 she rebelled and ran away with a 21 year old to live in a caravan.

She was with him for apparently 7 years which would take her to 24, then another failed relationship and then she met Callum and they tried for months for a baby that didn't happen and then got added to the ivf waiting list but she gave birth at 25 to their baby without needing the ivf. My sister in law and brother had been trying to fall pregnant for 2 years before they were allowed to go on the list.

I'm not sassing her for potentially needing ivf to become pregnant, far from it, my nephew is an ivf baby, just more the time lines?

I must be missing something or maybe the 7 years was a mistake? I guess she could have been with the bloke from earlier (creepier given the age gap at that age)

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I received her book as part of a birthday gift this week (yeah... 😂) I don't mean to be mean but her description of her life time frame doesn't add up year wise to me? Mostly at 17 she rebelled and ran away with a 21 year old to live in a caravan.

She was with him for apparently 7 years which would take her to 24, then another failed relationship and then she met Callum and they tried for months for a baby that didn't happen and then got added to the ivf waiting list but she gave birth at 25 to their baby without needing the ivf. My sister in law and brother had been trying to fall pregnant for 2 years before they were allowed to go on the list.

I'm not sassing her for potentially needing ivf to become pregnant, far from it, my nephew is an ivf baby, just more the time lines?

I must be missing something or maybe the 7 years was a mistake? I guess she could have been with the bloke from earlier (creepier given the age gap at that age)
I don’t know if maybe her endometriosis had something to do with it. Sufferers are more likely to have infertility issues so maybe she got bumped up the list before this?

I know every area is different but in my case having fertility issues don’t get you bumped up. I do think some things are exaggerated for the book to be honest and I’m just curious why she’s always buying her dad things?

Reactions: 2
What amazed me was the 7 years from 17 (so 24) then another failed relationship (no time frame given) then meeting callum and getting together with him, getting serious enough to want a child and then time trying to conceive, it not working after a period of trying so being put on the ivf waiting list and first baby arriving at 25...! A lot happened in 24 to 25!

Reactions: 6
What amazed me was the 7 years from 17 (so 24) then another failed relationship (no time frame given) then meeting callum and getting together with him, getting serious enough to want a child and then time trying to conceive, it not working after a period of trying so being put on the ivf waiting list and first baby arriving at 25...! A lot happened in 24 to 25!
Yeah something doesn’t sit right. Wonder what Callum had done in life?

I like Callum seems down to earth. I don't think he likes being on camera much.