HollyVlogs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't want to give her content ideas if she reads here, but I'm surprised she doesn't try out the various online food outlet stores which sell food close to or just past best before dates.

That would be on brand for her.

Reactions: 2
Here’s a money saving tip - don’t spend any buying her book 🤣
I swear she just encourages people to spend more money trying out her ‘tips’.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't want to give her content ideas if she reads here, but I'm surprised she doesn't try out the various online food outlet stores which sell food close to or just past best before dates.

I think she tried one once. I remember her getting loads of crunchy nut cornflakes or something. I’m sure that was her. But yes I agree they’d be useful videos.

She has done this a few years ago and bought sauces for 1p each or something.

Emma drew is going be pissed 😂
They don't like each other now think they got into some legal stuff.

I can never make out where Holly gets all her money from.
She moves house, gets new cars all the time and goes to Disney America.
Yet Callum only works part time, Holly says she’s CEO of a company - I assume she means the extreme couponing Facebook page? I don’t see it making money? Most of the posts are from members of the public & don’t think she gets anything for advertising the “bargains”.
I just don’t understand how it all works? 🤷‍♀️ How do any of the social media things she does provide enough money to support her, her husband and kids.

Reactions: 4
She has like an element for the sun money showcasing deals at like home bargains etc.
On the extreme Facebook page loads of links to so called deals on amazon etc.

Don't know how else she makes an income.

She’s got health issues so she would get disability benefits. You can also get cars on disability benefits but they can take it off you if you miss any payments. Even if she has a job or any other income she would still get disability benefits.

Last edited:
I haven't watched a vlog of hers for a while but I remember they mentioned Holly has a job. Can't quite remember what it was though.

I don’t know why but I get the feeling she is extremely lazy and her husband does everything

Reactions: 4
I do wonder what could be in her book that we don't already know or she's already told everyone in vlogs and her group etc

Reactions: 1
I do wonder what could be in her book that we don't already know or she's already told everyone in vlogs and her group etc
Looks like she's got others to write sections of the book. I've seen a few on instagram say that she asked them to write a bit for her book. L&R Dreaming being the latest ones.

Well, one extra tip how to save money. Don't buy the book, but you have to buy the book to get that advice.

But I do agree, she has no content. Her bargain group is everyone else coming up with the bargains, couponing isn't really a big thing in the UK, and what there is she's already shared.

Her YouTube is so stale as well, every video is just what's new in store this month. Yawn!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Did she write any of this book. Seems like every other person on Instagram did.

Reactions: 1