Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
Yeah sometimes I think they should lean into that reputation of being a bit more out there than the other soaps 😂
---
Imagine if the show gets axed. How would they end it? 😂😂
Exactly, no one else is doing it now

Another huge explosion ? 🤣

magsxxxx

Are they?? From what I remember she lied to cover perries pregnancy.
No she was heavily pregnant when she came back from the dead then sienna delivered the baby & gave her to joel to take to hospital then sienna killed nico

emm

VIP Member
I thought dancing with him gave her a flashback or dug up a buried memory or something and that's why she was upset so was very confused when she said it was Jack.
Yeh I was wondering this but then also she seems awful so..
---
I thought dancing with him gave her a flashback or dug up a buried memory or something and that's why she was upset so was very confused when she said it was Jack.
Yeh I was wondering this but then also she seems awful so..

griftalo

VIP Member
I remember USA High (don’t remember fake British accent girl though), Hang High, One on One, Cruel Summer/Cruel School, probably loads I can’t remember. I don’t remember the cruise ship one either.

I don’t know how much more of Hollyoaks I can take at the moment, in the last weeks especially it seems it’s like the show has taken a dark turn, I know it historically addresses difficult issues, but this JJ and Frankie storyline is genuinely making me feel sick and like I do not want to watch it. I think the writing of the stupidity of the characters all involved and letting Frankie down so it carries on makes it worse.
Her mum is like the most oblivious,shit, self obsessed daytime wino ever. What a crappy mum.

Curly

VIP Member
Are they advertising now? Price slip had some very prominent brands in the background
Yeah they have been for a few years. When they first started there used to be a little blurb at the start of episodes about product placement