Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HockyRorror

VIP Member
I’ve read confusion on Reddit about the episodes being cut to 20 minutes.
Some people are saying it’s only 20 now with ads. It is but they advertise it as 30 don’t they so does that mean episodes will be 20 minutes still with an ad break?
I mentioned this before on this thread , I read it on DigitalSpy though not Reddit. It reads really confusingly, to me it sounded like 20 minute episodes with an ad break

What was the importance of the football shoe at the end of todays episode?
---
I’ve just read the Channel 4 statement - it’s going to 3 episodes from September and also an hour long omnibus weekly omnibus episode. Someone on digital spy said the episodes are also being cut to 20 minutes which would explain why the omnibus is 60 minutes long and not 90.
Quoting myself ^ that’s what I read

pommynoir

VIP Member
You’ve come back at the right time. The show has been really good this year. After a ropey couple of years.

Have you heard about the changes coming to the show in September?
No, all I’ve heard is that it might be getting axed?
I’ll be watching this all night I’ll be caught up in a few days 😂

emm

VIP Member
I used to have the books.
---

I never watched it but wasn’t it quite out there 😂?
yeh it was really bizarre, they also had lots of late night episodes as well which were basically just gratuitous sex scenes iirc. It's all on youtube if you want soomething to watch now hollyoaks is ending
---
Irrelevant? It has Romeo in it. That’s the extent of the relevance 🤣
Probably blew most of the annual budget on the rights to it for that :LOL: will they do the same for other characters who leave I wonder? Prince has it pretty easy, just any song byPrince I guess.
What song would be good for the final epsiode do we think?

AdsB

VIP Member
I'm watching 2012 at the moment. I've not seen them before because I think I stopped watching in about 2010 and only started again recently. It's weird watching an old series alongside the current one and being annoyed with Mercedes in both for exactly the same reasons, does she never learn from her mistakes?! 😂
I stopped in around 2009 and came back in 2019. So I completely missed Freddy’s original run on the show.

There’s a new quiz show hosted by Rob Beckett where they answer questions about tv. One of the questions was how did Maddie die?
I loved those episodes!

emm

VIP Member
All the American shows I watched growing up were on Trouble
I didn’t care if they mostly had the same format and the same producer. I loved them all 😂
Same! I bet they're on youtube, the only one I Reay remember is the one set on a cruise ship(inthink) with all of the people with awful "foreign" accents