Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I hope there’s no adverts for a 20 minute show.

Ive just realised that they’ve made this statement today and Doctors films its final scenes tomorrow before the show wraps up for good. Quite a precarious time for soaps.

I also read that they had to stop filming Hollyoaks today because the cast and crew were upset when they learned of their news and had meetings with the higher up people
I imagine they have a lot of questions rn

emm

VIP Member
Not quite the same but my favourite was when they changed the actress of Holly Cunningham and Cindy said have you had your hair done you look different 😂
I remember similar happening in either neighbours or home and away back in the day. Hilarious

griftalo

VIP Member
Not for the first time though 🙄🙄 im glad to be honest the character is boring now
I saw him years ago in acting showcase and he was like someone’s dad and not anything like a “bad boy”. It was funny when he turned up as warren years later.

griftalo

VIP Member
I was shocked when I saw her. I thought some plastic surgery or unless really realistic make up as I thought she looked totally different
She has had a baby recently hasn’t she? I imagine she’s knackered, and not full of whatever she normally does to her face.

I remember USA High (don’t remember fake British accent girl though), Hang High, One on One, Cruel Summer/Cruel School, probably loads I can’t remember. I don’t remember the cruise ship one either.

I don’t know how much more of Hollyoaks I can take at the moment, in the last weeks especially it seems it’s like the show has taken a dark turn, I know it historically addresses difficult issues, but this JJ and Frankie storyline is genuinely making me feel sick and like I do not want to watch it. I think the writing of the stupidity of the characters all involved and letting Frankie down so it carries on makes it worse.
Her name was Ashley. She was the headmaster’s daughter

How far do you think they’ll take the JJ/ Frankie stuff?