Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HockyRorror

VIP Member
According to Inside Soap, although Hollyoaks is being cut to 3 eps a week the soap has signed a new multiyear deal with C4 which will see it remain on air for a long while yet 🤷🏻‍♀️
I can’t remember if it was on here that I read it, either here or Digital Spy is where I read about Hollyoaks and someone said that a multi year deal just means a deal that’s longer than 12 months, so could be 5 years, could be 13 months.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
It’s still as batshit as ever. Lol.
EDIT: and we also want Hollyoaks Later back!

I forgot Brooke is supposed to be a guy now until Diane just said it on E4
---
I was too busy on Tattle - what happened at the end of E4 Hollyoaks? Why did Ste look worried when Dave got wheeled into the hospital room?
He was halfway to confessing about Ella’s death

HockyRorror

VIP Member
I always have issues with all4, would love them to put it on tv instead of endless reruns of big bang theory and modern family!
Big Bang theory I’ll give you, I don’t find it funny at all, but Modern Family is a Modern Day classic lol!
---
Mercedes should have gone a long time ago. Shes had her time, as have most of the other McQueens.
Agree with you for storylines sakes but in my opinion, Mercedes is the “face” of Hollyoaks and has been for a long time. Similar to Phil Mitchell from Eastenders hes been on the same merry go round of storylines for decades, but the show would feel the hit if he left. Had no doubt Mercedes would be safe unless Jennifer turned it down. Feel the same about Warren too which is why I think it was definitely on Jamie’s own terms to leave**.

**At least, I think so? However, once the decision is officially sealed, social media content and secrets being made by the fired cast are going to be VERY revealing 👀
---
This storyline is well acted but it makes me feel sick watching its scenes (jj frankie)
---
Someone on a Facebook group said
Alex Fletcher
has removed Holloyoaks from their insta bio so looks like they’re going
oh no :(:(

but how is this gonna play out, I wonder?

Tony is the longest running cast member at this point. Unless they’re getting rid of him too, it means they’re going to break up for some reason and also lose that entire family unit as well.

Last edited:

AdsB

VIP Member
when Nancy said about losing her job, I thought well so a better job of it at home then.

griftalo

VIP Member
How did James get Ella's shoe? I thought ste had buried it in the woods. Surely he didn't go digging.
I thought he’d just left it there. It would make more sense that way like it fell off because she was was drunk? But I may have missed him bury it