Hollyoaks #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yeah I think hes bitter about the injury he sustained but then after she had danced he seemed really proud of her. It's so odd and I mean they're doing a great job for it coming across like that too.

Reactions: 1
without saying too much I work in this line of work…it’s a very accurate portrail of sibling SA, they both deserve an award for their acting!, it’s great they’ve done this storyline - it’s so so taboo but the most common. X

Reactions: 8
without saying too much I work in this line of work…it’s a very accurate portrail of sibling SA, they both deserve an award for their acting!, it’s great they’ve done this storyline - it’s so so taboo but the most common. X
As ridiculous as hollyoaks I at times, its good to see it does research on serious issues. I was working in a domestic violence charity aat the time of maxines abusive husband and we were consulted about that a lot. Even thinking about that scene where he makes her ear a whole cake is just

Reactions: 5
Surely they would be asking some serious questions as to why Frankie feels that way? It’s getting silly now to be honest.

Thats what I feel too, it’s horrible to watch but also thinking sometimes: ffs this is not realistic because people would be suspicious. If it wasn’t Darren then at least Nancy, a former deputy head of an entire senior school and still a teacher there, presumably subject to regular safeguarding and spotting danger trainings and such.

I hate these spiralling downwards sort of storylines. I like them if they’re realistic but when they are written too “convenient”, I dislike them and think it’s only to push more misery onto viewers, which I don’t like.

Reactions: 4
nancy is actually head of safeguarding at the school so should definitely pick up on signs!!

Reactions: 5
I'm watching the old episodes on all4 at the moment and the abuse of Maxine is so realistic, I'm really impressed. It's quite chilling to watch, which is a reflection of how well it was written and acted.

Reactions: 2
I loved the mini Brookside reunion in today’s episode.

when Nancy said about losing her job, I thought well so a better job of it at home then.

Why does Goldie look like she's been caught in a fire. Her make up or fake tan or whatever it is looks awful.

Reactions: 4
The lack of eye lashes is making her look like a mole despite the fact it’s completely normal on anyone else!

[wQUOTE="emm, post: 19599248, member: 4889"]
And wS he okay without his riding hat
[/QUOTE]
He probably Rode Steph Davies without a condom, he’s survived that. He will be fine

Reactions: 9
Why does Goldie look like she's been caught in a fire. Her make up or fake tan or whatever it is looks awful.
I was shocked when I saw her. I thought some plastic surgery or unless really realistic make up as I thought she looked totally different

Reactions: 2
I was shocked when I saw her. I thought some plastic surgery or unless really realistic make up as I thought she looked totally different
She has had a baby recently hasn’t she? I imagine she’s knackered, and not full of whatever she normally does to her face.