Hollyoaks #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or did Justin die? I watched it for years but I can't remember. If he's not dead it might be a decent story line to recast him

Didn't Jake get sectioned, appeared once or twice a few months later, then was never spoken of again

Reactions: 2
And with Justin there was all that stupid Gangster stuff, Max/Clare saga going on at the time he kind of just got lost in it all. I think him and Warren's sister split up and he left.

And with Justin there was all that stupid Gangster stuff, Max/Clare saga going on at the time he kind of just got lost in it all. I think him and Warren's sister split up and he left.
I LOVED those storylines! That was when Hollyoaks was on fire (IMO). Remember the shock episode when someone (Justin) pushed Clare off the balcony and then at the very end he ran to meet Katy (Warren’s sister) and then someone (Warren) ran him over and left him on the street in cold blood!

I LOVED those storylines! That was when Hollyoaks was on fire (IMO). Remember the shock episode when someone (Justin) pushed Clare off the balcony and then at the very end he ran to meet Katy (Warren’s sister) and then someone (Warren) ran him over and left him on the street in cold blood!
Yeah, I remember now thinking back it wasn't all Gangster, just Clare being a super villain. Definitely a good time in Hollyoaks, some great scenes and they put effort into the stunts.

Reactions: 3
Did jake come back and go weird with Nancy? I'm sure Justin is Charlie's dad oh I'm so confused now

Reactions: 1
Did jake come back and go weird with Nancy? I'm sure Justin is Charlie's dad oh I'm so confused now
He got possessive I think and tried to rape her on their wedding day.
Justin is definitely Charlie’s dad

Yeah he beat Becca up whilst she was pregnant, he got with Nancy after Becca and started suffering mental health, Charlie had leukaemia and he was going to be a donor and that’s when he found out he wasn’t Charlie’s dad, I’m sure steph stopped him from ra***g Nancy too and he left after trying to kill himself and Charlie after they split up and she filed for full custody, he came back in like 2010 I believe and he seemed better then. I remember he was axed when loads of other characters did too, they done a cast cull.

They had a phase of wiping out half the cast over a few episodes for a good few years. Like when they turned Sam psycho and he burned down The Dog

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Went down a classic Hollyoaks YouTube rabbit hole since I posted the other video and this still holds up - this is the 2nd half of the who pushed Clare episode. This is 1000000x better than what’s on at the moment

Reactions: 4
it is actually crazy how vividly I remember these old episodes! as has been said they are all so much better and more dramatic than anything on now, the stupid undertaker thing is just a parody, those were really dramatic

• Heart
Wish Hollyoaks would show classic episodes like the other soaps do. I hoped they would show some of Niall revenge week during the ones they showed in lockdown but it never happened

Reactions: 7
Wish Hollyoaks would show classic episodes like the other soaps do. I hoped they would show some of Niall revenge week during the ones they showed in lockdown but it never happened
Probably as when they did the classic weeks it highlighted for me how tit it has become

This might help

Reactions: 1
I’m 12 episodes behind and seriously considering deleting them from my sky planner and I just cannot pay attention to the utter shite 😩 what’s been going on in a TLDR 😅

I’m 12 episodes behind and seriously considering deleting them from my sky planner and I just cannot pay attention to the utter shite 😩 what’s been going on in a TLDR 😅
I have just caught up and its been a bit meh!
I would watch the newest ep though its the majorca special and worth it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.