Hollyoaks #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone reading Lysette Anthony’s posts? Her reasons for not being a racist are odd.
Her first point- are you a racist if you categorically deny being a racist

Reactions: 2
Is anyone reading Lysette Anthony’s posts? Her reasons for not being a racist are odd.
Her first point- are you a racist if you categorically deny being a racist
Not looked yet but after her outbursts the first time after being let go, I think there may well be alcohol issues

Not looked yet but after her outbursts the first time after being let go, I think there may well be alcohol issues
I find her really odd and haven’t really been able to understand what she’s been going on about since her first outburst. I thought she was raging drunk too when she put those stories on the first time but then she was on Loose Women talking about having Parkinson’s, so wondered if that was why she was that way in the stories. It’s just all a little bit weird really.

I find her really odd and haven’t really been able to understand what she’s been going on about since her first outburst. I thought she was raging drunk too when she put those stories on the first time but then she was on Loose Women talking about having Parkinson’s, so wondered if that was why she was that way in the stories. It’s just all a little bit weird really.
I can just imagine her sinking a bottle of Pinot and then logging onto Instagram/Twitter

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ll put this under a spoiler even though it was todays channel 4 and yesterdays E4 episode but I LMAO when

After all the stupid Aunt Wendy drama, the policeman came round and was like “she was in a road traffic accident and didn’t make it” LOL

Although knowing Hollyoaks there’s some sort of twist 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ll put this under a spoiler even though it was todays channel 4 and yesterdays E4 episode but I LMAO when

After all the stupid Aunt Wendy drama, the policeman came round and was like “she was in a road traffic accident and didn’t make it” LOL
I’m so confused why they’re all shocked she was working with Silas. They know she’s his daughter

Reactions: 3
I love hollyoaks but it’s doing my head in at the moment, I can’t not watch it though 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.