Hollymcallisterrr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This!! She comes on moaning about every little thing as if it’s crazy and I’m like babe that’s a daily task or happens to normal people at least once a week… she seems like she’s stuck in neverland, really needs to grow up

Reactions: 5
forgot to add that she isn’t feeling well

Reactions: 1
Anyone spot the disabled badge in Holly's picture hope shes not using it to park illegally

Reactions: 2
She’s so obsessed with her pals bf it’s embarrassing
I think she consistently posts pics of him and that wee baby so that people who don’t take a proper interest in her think it’s her man and babe.
She very rarely posts the pal with the baby or the man but has him constant. If I started taking photos of my pals man and posting them on my story both him and my pal would be like wtf!

Reactions: 6
It’s actually so bad

The night the pal was on holiday and she’s in their house having a takeaway with the boyfriend was weird enough!
Now today it’s pics of him and the wee girl tagging him etc, very strange!!

Reactions: 4
I’m embarrassed for her.
who the fuck writes in their planner have a wholesome day
She is the most immature little lassie there is! Imagine thinking you’re hard done by when this is your weekly plans!

Reactions: 15
the fact wash hair is on her to do list wtf that’s basic hygiene and routine

Reactions: 7
BEER GARDEN hahahaha

Reactions: 5
It’s the fact she’s had to write the same things on the right hand side cause she doesn’t have that much to do to fill it

Reactions: 3