Hollymcallisterrr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reaply tan
Orginised

🤦‍♀️

I noticed the “use” thing gets mentioned a lot I’m starting to think she might struggle with spelling which is a shame.

This is her ‘work’ week. I honestly don’t know how she has ANYTHING to complain about? This is all just miscellaneous stuff that I have to squeeze in between working and studying full time. ‘InFlUeNcInG iS hArD wOrK’. Shut up.

Reactions: 2
I know I bang on about her English but carmens present???? Carmen’s!!!!! Read a book ffs. Adding that to the list would add some value to her life

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Do we think she has fallen out with Jasmine Green? No pics of them together from last night and they are normally joined at the hip. Also wtf were most they outfits they wore all about???

Reactions: 4
Here she goes again with the deep clean! How manky is her mums house

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her house must be seriously manky that she has to spend so long deep cleaning it. I’ve seen pics in the past where she’s just thrown her clothes on the floor after trying them on etc, if she just tidied as she went along surely it wouldn’t be so bad.
Also with the weather being so nice why hasn’t she just done washing and hung it out over a couple of days? Why does she need to be so lazy and take it to a laundrette?
Her mum must be mortified Holly posting about how manky she is. Imagine Holly had a full time job too like the rest of us!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Her house must be seriously manky that she has to spend so long deep cleaning it. I’ve seen pics in the past where she’s just thrown her clothes on the floor after trying them on etc, if she just tidied as she went along surely it wouldn’t be so bad.
Also with the weather being so nice why hasn’t she just done washing and hung it out over a couple of days? Why does she need to be so lazy and take it to a laundrette?
Her mum must be mortified Holly posting about how manky she is. Imagine Holly had a full time job too like the rest of us!!!
This!!

its the black bags full of washing that’s not just a few days worth 😳

Reactions: 3
Sorry I know its a few days old but I canny with they tik toks of her greeting and miming 😂😂😂😂. Literally cringed so much when I seen them on my FYP. I went down a rabbit hole on her tik tok and canny get over how stupid she is and how she talks, makes me feel like fuckin Einstein compared to her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry I know its a few days old but I canny with they tik toks of her greeting and miming 😂😂😂😂. Literally cringed so much when I seen them on my FYP. I went down a rabbit hole on her tik tok and canny get over how stupid she is and how she talks, makes me feel like fuckin Einstein compared to her 😂
All of your posts have been so funny keep it coming 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I am so sure I seen her park in a disabled space - rude influencers thinking they’re above people as usual

Reactions: 1
Why does she style her hair with so much volume. She cannot pull off a big bouncy blow dry, it just ages her so badly

I think her make up ages her loads aswell. She’s a quite a bonny girl without it

Why does she style her hair with so much volume. She cannot pull off a big bouncy blow dry, it just ages her so badly