Hollymcallisterrr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she address the bbl or document it? Something telling me she did or am I imagining it?
I definitely watched a YouTube video of her out of it and in pain lay in a bed and then getting on a plane I’m certain!

I definitely watched a YouTube video of her out of it and in pain lay in a bed and then getting on a plane I’m certain!
The video of her shaking when she came out of surgery has put my off every getting an elective procedure. I’d always thought I would get my boobs lifted but after seeing that absolutely not

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I felt the same way. I mean I don’t think I could ever have anything done for these reasons but watching that I was like 😖😖

Reactions: 1
The video of her shaking when she came out of surgery has put my off every getting an elective procedure. I’d always thought I would get my boobs lifted but after seeing that absolutely not
Still one of the worst videos I have ever seen. In terms of scary viewing

Reactions: 5
The teeth chittering and her trying to string a sentence together post op is actually terrifying and I really hope anyone who watched it has been out off elective surgeries for life. I know I was 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What is the deal with her acting if she’s that wee babies maw! I’d be creeped out if my friend was so obsessive over my child.
The cleaning the pals flat too, she’s a weirdo!

Reactions: 6
Why did the pal move from her beautiful house to a flat

Reactions: 4
Strange her friend moved from a house to a flat, are they down sizing maybe? Her house was stunning

Reactions: 2
Why did the pal move from her beautiful house to a flat
Probably got stung by the interest rates going up so much. So many young first time buyers in my development have had to sell up as their fixed term mortgages expire and the interest rate is adding sometimes up to £700 onto their mortgage payments 🥶

• Wow
  • Sad
Is just me that finds it strange so is having dinner with her friends bf while shes away on holiday

Reactions: 13
Is just me that finds it strange so is having dinner with her friends bf while shes away on holiday
100% i came on to say the same thing! Thats so strange have dinner with you best friends bf and cleaning you house like the perfect wife well the besto is on holiday 🤯

Reactions: 8
Has steph got a square of laminate and the rest carpet? What's that about 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Aye I find her relationship with that wee girl so so weird. I understand being close with your pals kids and that but having dinner with your pals man it’s like filling the void of the perfect family life she so desperately craves. Not helping her mental health at all I would say